Reviews for Disarmament
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I loved this so much. I just watched the Interpreter in my AP Human Geography course at school, and I am a hopeless romantic and spent the entire movie shipping Tobin and Silvia. I hated the ending, it was too vague and I wanted to see the happy, "shippy" ending I had envisioned. You have me that. Thanks! I love it. :)
Afia chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Oh, this is lovely. What a gem. I love this odd little movie, and I'm glad it wasn't a straight romance, because that left doors open for such sweet stories, like this.
sleeplessinrio chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I love this story.
Mtwapa chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I really enjoyed your story!

You started really nicely with lots of description and a very apt title. I liked the continuation after the ending and the fact that they ended up together. However, the ending felt a bit too rushed and lost the intensity of the feelings you had going in the first part.

Just a suggestion for the future: you might like to insert line breaks to indicate a change in scene because that would make it flow well.

Otherwise, you have a cracking one going on here ]
Rainbowscape chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Superb. I loved the imagery of your story.
vividDaydream chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I love the idea of Tobin traveling with her vicariously. Thanks so much for writing this, there really needs to be more Interpreter stories.

The end doesn't feel quite finished. Sequel?