Reviews for Grey
PurpleArmadillo chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Very sweet and a pretty amusing situation, haha. You captured both their characters perfectly, and the descriptions were wonderful!
AndersonCooper01 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Oh Shit...
Ding chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Sly does have a point, they could make a compromise seeing that he only steals form thieves and ends up helping the law most of the time. This story was wonderful by the way. Chow!
Moon Prynces chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Oh wow, that was awesome. That was my thought after reading (which is actually the second or third time reading this).

It was such a cute little predicament to put the two in. I mean, Sly reacting quite naturally to hide himself AND Carmelita? I loved that moment as they were waiting for the guard to leave that had her marveling at his talents. When you think about it, it is supposed to be something truly amazing. He really came from a line of theives, all so great in their own way and he's learned most (if not all) of these techniques. But there was just something innate about it.

The idea/theme about this story was so well-written. The grey areas. I liked how they had some slight disagreement over compromises, which ultimately bled out into other areas of their lives. And that line! "The pair was out of the vent in a flash, self-consciously smoothing out jackets and smoothing tails." It was so cute; I could just imagine it all.

The kiss itself was perfectly timed, and so well-executed. Sometimes -or is it a lot of the time?- people just throw a kiss in there without warning or proper build-up and it just looks weird and awkward. But it was worked in in this way like...like it wasn't planned. Sly didn't even really mean to kiss her forreal, did he? He was just going to leave it at a kiss on the forehead, no? And I loved that you mention how he's a great big flirt but not as experienced as he seems to be, so it isn't some overly-perfect kiss with him being oh-so-sauve and arrogant about it. They both just seem like kids who really like each other. And they are, I think, because he's only like twenty years old or something...

Anyway, the last few lines that have Carmelita contemplating the black and white perspective of things was a great way to wrap it up. And then mentioning that grey area that fits so well with Sly and his coat of fur, not to mention his way of seeing it all. This could have just been a random drabble with no real plot, just a scene from a random night in their lives, but you went above that and it totally shows. The ending is so satisfying! XD

That was an awesome read. Gotta fav this for the future. And you say you didn't proofread and edit? Amazing! (A little too amazing...are you sure? )

xoxo
Myztic Aura chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Great story, I hope that you continue it! It has great potential!
heartwarming chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
The kiss was perfect.
Hippie Chick 16 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
loved it! great story composition and interaction between Carmelita and Sly. it was perfect. keep it up with your work!
Katrina Marie Lupin chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
- VERY good! The mention of 'awkwardness' is, I think, personally, very in character for him. He doesn't flirt with everyone, just her. Very good characterisation! It's hard to find good fanfiction - yours is wonderful! Keep writing! I greatly enjoyed it!

leaves you a blue note with a bit of love in it
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Wow. I've never read a Sly fic, and I just found out that I love them. Good job.
gosai-girl chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
WOW this is fantastic!

I love it. Lovelovelove.

It is perfectly in character, with great playful banter, and so entertaining. The situation is completely believable.

In every fanfiction, my favorite thing from any author in any genre for any story is details details details! and this story has them.

Great work, and thanks for posting!
gurlie chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Oh that was very very well written! I hung on to every word. Yes so sad it's only one chapter. Wish you would go further into this or start a fresh one!
Amber chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This story waz absolutly wonderful! I kinda dissapointed it was only one chapter. PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ make more! Your a great writer and it was very hard to believe this was your 1st fanfic! Keep up the alredi wonderful work!
The Lonely Fox chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Great story that could potentially turn into a great story if you would want to. Keep up the good work.
Chikanpo chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Haha, I liked it xD Now I'm craving to go play it ; In fact, I think I will! Good job xD

Tanu
Suki-chan14 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I loved the story! It was wonderfully written. .