Reviews for Fuuka Academy for the Naturally Gifted
JLoisMe chapter 8 . 7/29
never get tired of rereading this . soo cute Shiznat Fluff
Lance58 chapter 21 . 7/2
Gotta say I really had fun reading this.. And I can't wait to read the sequel for this.. Well done! You did a very good Job at pacing the story.. And the character development is very nice.. Anyway thank you for sharing this wonderful story.. Hoping to hear more from you
Lance58 chapter 20 . 7/2
You know at first when you said sky high I was expecting something cheesy and what not.. Not that sky high is bad.. Just a bit I dunno.. Haha anyway I'm so glad I was proven wrong.. I really enjoy reading this it's like x-men sky high.. Definitely worth reading.. But seriously the Xavier and a seeser wow.. Talk about powerful.. I bet all true trouble makers wet their pants when speaking to them.. Anyway I'm randomly rambling things now.. But seriously I really love it.. It's very realistic in terms of how you delivered their emotions well.. This was a very well thought piece. Funny, fun and a bit of slice of life.. I would recommend this to people.. Hopefully you will make a sequel
Lance58 chapter 18 . 7/2
Oh god that was heart warming! Aww shizuru! You deserve the love.. It thought at first natsuki's mom would reject it.. That shattered my heart I was ready to lashed out but I'm glad her dad save it! I love the confession it felt real and i feel like everyone had gone through that.. Dem feels.. But seriously that omake hahaha what if that happened lollll Id probably died laughing..
Lance58 chapter 14 . 7/2
Omg finally yes! I was ready to bash my head on the wall from all that sexual tension jesus.. Thank you haha that was amazing love it
R chapter 1 . 6/23
Reread the whole thing again after a year. Loved it
kamonwan9952 chapter 9 . 2/21
damn finally natsuki. this story is just so good, im feelin sad for shizuru ):
kamonwan9952 chapter 5 . 2/21
ffs ohgod this was so adorable XD hella funny too darn
kamonwan9952 chapter 2 . 2/21
*sigh* damn idk but natsuki is kinda of a idiot XD gurl why is the school weird for u if u kno there's ppl with powers that's learning there, even ur parents have 'em. but aight.
R chapter 9 . 11/15/2015
R chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
R chapter 6 . 11/15/2015
R chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
rereading it again after all these years. still love it after 8th read
Guest chapter 21 . 9/10/2015
O my gosh! I ca't recall how many times i've read his story.., and i'm still lovng it sooo much! Every chapter is so full the right blend of romance, angst, drama, comedy.. Haaah... Very very very great piece amethyst san!
Ell chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
absolutely amazing! love it sooo muchhhhh!