Reviews for Fuuka Academy for the Naturally Gifted
candycoatedmonsters chapter 21 . 5/5
This was unique and awesome and I just loved it.
malware101 chapter 21 . 4/24
SEQUEL PLEASE? T_T
and also please continue BACK TO BACK! :(
Dnt knw how many times i've read this.., but i still love it. I always enjoy reading the story again and again
Hookedonreading chapter 21 . 4/10
This is my 2nd time reading this wonderful comedy/romance of ShitNat. It is a great writing piece and I am very thankful that you shared your story and imagination with us readers!

You are indeed a great writer so please continue to write!
Thank you so much author-san for a very wonderful piece.. I got hooked so much in reading.. It's a great story.. I enjoyed it so very much! :)
Hookedonreading chapter 21 . 12/24/2014
So good! I love the ending! Please continue to write stories. You are very good and with your imagination, I hope to read more stories from you.

Good luck in life and I do hope you continue to write. :)
Syein chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
Yee, I finished it, and wow, I hate Shizuru's parents. This is quite a good read, I love your work and I read all of these in just one day. xP Now imma move on to "back to back". Everytime I finished a good story, it always filled me with regret that the story is over.
Syein chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
LOL at the snow scene, I was kinda expected Natsuki to get "distract" there, but instead of "ice" I was imagining them getting plash of water on their head xD . Regardless, it was hilarious.
Syein chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
LOL dat omake is strangely disturbing.
Frequent Reader chapter 21 . 7/12/2014
After reading your update on the other story, I felt like rereading this and it feels so good each time.

Has anyone ever told you this story is waaay better than any of ShayP's?

I apologize if I had offended you if you're a fan of hers, but seriously, I'd pick this over any of her unfinished stories in a heartbeat.

Well-written. Simply perfection.
Honulicious chapter 21 . 5/9/2014
Oh this was an awesome story. Loved all the action and missions or ops. The chemistry btw the girls was awesome. Loved how chie and nao and mai were her roommates from the start...and nao and nats got a long well.

Ur little omaki from 2 chps ago was hilarious.

Thanks for this story! Keep on writing
Guest chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
-.- what the?! that it?! 1st their like strangers then in an instant their best friend like again -.- SERIOUSLY ?!
metalgirlsolid chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I love your story
xEvilxAngel56x chapter 21 . 3/31/2014
Phew that was a exciting, enjoyable read. It has been a year or two that I last read this, and again you do not disappoint. From being at the edge of my seat all the way especially where Shizuru thought Natsuki fancied Jiro, or the fight between Natsuki and Tomoe, or even them both coming out to their parents. I cannot wait to see what else you write in the future and hopefully continue writing Back to Back, which is a amazing story.

Keep it up Sarah,
J
Hope4Peeps chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I give you mai (haha see what I did there) sincerest gratitude for writing this story. It is what really got me into the shiz of nat fanfictions. I hope you can continue writing.