Reviews for The Ball Roles
Update
capnbooth4 chapter 4 . 5/13
Update soon. Can you make a list of harem members?
PDiamondGamezYT chapter 4 . 4/23
Please do another
teenagebooklover chapter 4 . 4/21
Wow. People on here are really fucking mean. Let's see them try to write any better.
Yaw613 chapter 4 . 3/3
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really enjoyed it and appreciated it a lot.
williamhaysjr chapter 4 . 2/11
needs to be updated. nice story though.
MomentofTruth chapter 1 . 1/11
Incredibly badly written, horrendous grammar, and clichéd plot. Also, your profile page is a disaster of unthought-through, half-baked, clichéd ideas. However, I feel if you were to begin to edit and try to craft your thoughts into something original you might have something, but as long as you are happy to keep going over the same ground identical to the original stories you have previously read and the repetitive use of thoughts others have had before you, then your writing and indeed your life will never progress to fulfillment. Grammar and logical progression are important in good writing because they are the backbone of communication for thoughts and ideas. Good luck, life is always more difficult when you try to be thoughtful and original, but you have a head start as you want to go there.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Oh my God… You must be a dipshit! I've always wanted to see one. You should be displayed in a zoo.
CriticalCritique chapter 3 . 3/24/2016
Work on your spelling...also you switched 'Harry' with 'Naruto' in this chapter.
Marcellus Gaunt chapter 4 . 2/21/2016
Oh lookie, a cliffhanger! Ain't it cool? I'm feeling suspense something fierce right now!
rhizz17 chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
update please
agentinfinity chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
Right off the bat I want you to know this isn't a flamer as I do enjoy this story and wish you would continue it. I do need to point out that you have either a major problem typing or spelling and grammar checks. I think you have a great ability to see through the characters and portray them quite well. Work on correcting your little problem and I truly believe that you will be an excellent author!
Currahee506 chapter 4 . 7/15/2015
RoseVine chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Overall, this is not a bad story... I'm especially enjoying the Parvati drama. On the other hand.. I think, to put this lightly, you need to go back and double-check what you've written. You have a lot of spelling and grammar errors, and it makes this story hard to read. Are you a native English speaker? At any rate, I'd recommend getting a beta.
Yoyo T Bone chapter 4 . 4/6/2015
no more?nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!