Reviews for My Sacred Heart
Shinigami Nightmare 23 chapter 1 . 3/16
Omfg jd mind is so funny i was loling so hard XD
Jessie6592 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Dialogue fics: The lazy mans fanfiction. :/
milkshake42 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Ha ha, nice! I love how the Janitor's a hunter and how Jordan 'usually looks like that'. It's funny cause I've just realized how on Scrubs if someone's in a coma it's like whatever but on SPN it's the end of the world. Not that I'm hating, but your fic pointed it out to me. Good job! (I shall now stop babbling on and on!) :)
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oh. My. God. I thought I loved the janitor before HES A HUNTER!

Especially loved the line:

"shouldnt we do something about that?"

"no, she always looks like that."

Oh Janitor, you so crazy!
jiffers chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
The Janitor totally is a hunter and i love this :)
Lexvan chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Yo! This story was freaking sweet! Jordan being possessed by a succubus. Janitor being a Hunter!(Which I can totally see being true!) Cox liking Dean because he made JD cry, which cracked me the heck up! This story was awsome! You should do a Scrubs/Angel, or Scrubs/Buffy story. Heck! Why not do both.

Great and funny story! Keep up the good work!
DianaLovesSPN chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Lol. I really like this. :) You should check out the story I'm writing :)
Illucida chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
XD Cracktastic.
azab chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
loved it good job
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
LoL. erm, yeah that was interesting. write on.
AriaCloudrunner chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This is really kewl... I love the concept of a spntrlXscrubs, and the script format was really original, I haven't seen a fic set out like that before.

I love both those shows so much- supernatural more, though... and yes, Jordan would make a brilliant Demon. And the Janitor an amazing Hunter. lol.

Just one thing, the exorcism Dean performs wouldn't be by heart, because it's pretty much taboo to learn one off by heart- you can recite them in your sleep and do serious damage. Apparently. Lavie Nenharma told me... :D

Love the fic! Great stuff!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
You hint at the craziness to follow already in the beginning, but I couldn't believe it would turn out THAT crazy! :-)

"Elliot: Great, now you've hurt his feelings. You're going to have to apologize, or you'll never find out how your brother is doing.

Dean, under his breath: If I hadn't been to hell, I would swear I was there now." HAHAHA!

"Jordan: Time is running out Sammy. You are so screwed.

Sam: Not by you, I'm not." LOVELY! HANG IN THERE SAMMY!

I have only seen a few episodes of Scrubs, but I think I followed pretty good anyway. This was COMPLETELY insane. I like it!
pinkbagels chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
OMG, Scrubs x Supernatural!

How perfectly they go together, LOL.

Love it!
greenstag chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Preaty good.
kmihara chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Hey this was funny a little rushed, and at times confusing but still funny, is there another chap coming?