Reviews for The Outtakes of Haruhi Suzumiya
nukerjsr chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I found it to be pretty funny for the most part. Seeing Mikuru Out of Character, in an OOC, was pretty cool. And there was all that back and forth talk between her and Haruhi. The writing was nice, but the script format thing was a little strange.

And I didn't like the first phrase before hand. Yeah, it's an author's note, but it's kind of pointless, especially since you are doing all that just to prove some kind of point. It would of been funny though, if Yuki were watching that or something.
einootspork chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
You didn't mention the TV Tropes reference...
DelinquentDuo chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Nice. I always wondered about Haruhi and why she did the things she did. I simply assumed she played on both sides of the field.
Akai-Kurenai chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Hey, you're that one author who writes those crazy fanfictions, aren't you? Ah, well, great intro. While it was amusing, it was slightly distracting. Don't overdo it.

As a History of Motion Pictures student (Darn my school's mandatory 1-year art course credits!), I found the script format a little more tolerable than usual. At least with your format, it isn't too "instant message"-y. Still, be cautious of the admins and tattle-tales lurking on this site.

I absolutely loved your plot - it was hilarious. I love seeing OOC Mikuru occasionally. Was the Yuki scene a reference to Haruhi-chan? Honestly, I think the only thing that was missing was a random outburst from Asahina. Gosh, that's another yandere that's opposite a (reverse) tsundere - AKA Haruhi.

The ending was rather abrupt, and I would've liked to see more interaction from the characters rather than just ranting from Mikuru and Haruhi. Still, it was a funny story. Thanks for making my day!
BvKvE chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
And i liked the ataru ref. Sorry for double comment, just had to.
Broken Kilter Express chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Good job, epic funny, though you might wanna watch for having parts in script format, cause the site might take it down.