Reviews for The Return
meadow-music chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
UPDATE PLEASE! I 3 The brother/sister bond between the pair!
comiCrazy chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
update?
Artemis zodiac chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Good chapter. Well spaced though the setting needs a bit more detail. Seth's protective brother side is shown well.
Armygirl0604 chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES! UPDAAAAAAAAAATE! WHOO!
-much enjoyment came to me from this chapter-
Thaaaaaaaank youuuuuuu!
Firestar'sniece chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Dear Motor Zero,

Thanks for updating! I am so excited that you updated AND that you said you're going to finish your story! I'm holding you to that...

So, out of curiosity, there is a question that I never asked last time. In chapter two it mentions that Alex Friendman did very well and in both chapters one and two it sounds like Jack isn't doing to well financially. I'm confused. In the end credits it shows that Jack got the mustang he wanted and he was dressed significantly better, in a way that a poor man couldn't afford. Plus, he and Alex wrote the book together. If that's the case, then how is it that Alex is doing well financially and Jack isn't? In the book industry or any industry where there's a joint project, the profit is split together equally. That, and apparently from the movie it had done extremely well for both of them. Plus, from what it looks like, both Jack AND Alex must have been traveling around talking about their book, and Jack was no longer a Cab driver because of it, at least that's what they infer and subtly hint.

So if that's the case, how come Alex is the only one traveling around, and has all the finances, while Jack basically didn't get anything and he's still a cab driver?

Just curious.

One other question. How come Jack and Alex hadn't really been in contact? Surely she would have at least kept Jack updated?

Sorry, one more question. Who was the female voice that was speaking? Was it their mother?

I am so happy that you are back and starting to post chapters again! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I hope you update soon! You have a very good story here, and I was hoping for some time that you wouldn't give up on this story, and that you'd update soon. And then you did!

Please don't take so long this time. Not that I'm trying to step on your toes or anything. I understand that life can get busy.

Hoping to see more soon,

Sincerely,

Firestar'sniece
DammitimmaD chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
You. Update. Now.
Firestar'sniece chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
I really enjoyed the story and where it's heading. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to hearing more.
Smiley chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This is great...really looking forward to reading more, please update soon!
Tjix chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Good start. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Arekanderu chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Great story. I hope you get back to it sometimes soon :)
Chaos Dragon chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
this is about the only decent rtwm fic. don't suppose you'll be continuing it? it really is rather good.

cd
Artemis zodiac chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
This story is grate good work
KylieAyn chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
awesomeness! and i luv that u got seth and sara's way of speaking right :)
Ella Unlimited chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Wow, that was really good, please update soon...
The Capslock Critic chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
This is really good, I can't wait for the next chapter!