Reviews for Boq
Blue-eyesThropp chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Well, a) the title is perfectly fine. Short and painless 8as we Germans say. Is that also and English saying?) b) Boq Fitzgerald is awesome. Love it! Fitzgerald sounds pretty Ozian. I think it's great.

Now to the story. It was somehow really sad. I don't quite know why. I guess it was sad for Nessa. It was sort of... heartwarming. I really love your stories! Excellent.

Oh, yeah, about your A/N; in the novel of Wicked, Nessa actually does enchant his ax to chop off his arm (I think there's a personal grudge behind that),and it's the same in the Baum books. But who cares. This is almost better (less bloodthirsty).

Yours, Blue-eyes
GoodWitchesOfOz chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Great job! I liked this a lot. Short and sweet. The last name fits: Boq Fitzergald. Idk why.
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Hmm, I don't understand this one..but I like it! :) Do we ever know Boq's last name?
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Awesome. :D.
populardarling chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Another story!

I just loved it. It makes perfect sense why he changed his name, and I love the Nessa bit in here. You just make me love her character, I swear!

When she was going to say unusual, I was being dumb and thought "She can't pronounce it-oh. I get it now"

I didn't notice anything wrong (I've never read more than the first book, as you know), but if you want suggestions for titles Names could be one. (Sorry if that's lame. My creative juice today is dry)

Poppy
Sweet Lunacy chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Short and simple..I like it. Gives some insight into Boq's character.
witch-of-the-west9482 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Everything was so clever and original, the disclaimer and the story itself.

Great job!
TheSquintiestSquint chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I fell in love with your summary, so the story itself is just icing on the cake. This makes so much sense.

Of course, somebody is going to ask why he didn't go back to Boq when he heard the witch of the east was dead, but I would just say that Boq, thinking the rumors of Nessa's death were too good to be true, refused to believe them and lives his life looking over his shoulder in case Nessa faked her death and is waiting in the shadows to glomp him. ;)