Reviews for Missed Call
twentyoneheichou chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Great story would love another one similar :)
MegalegU chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I really, really liked this. It was very emotional and suspenseful!
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
VERY sweet:)
J. Grace Kaulitz chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
cute story. i liked the whole whumpage and hank coming to the rescue. about the parents: their mom got cancer and died when evan was 10 and hank was 14. their dad was a gambler and left them when their mom died and lost all their money. evan and hank then went into foster care.
Kylie Robbins chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Awwwwwwwww :]

That was sweet.

And jeez...people seem to really like to do Evan whumpage...
Jonesyfu chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Wonderful! Thanks!
BarbieIsUglierThanGodzilla XD chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Aw...a tear jerker :3

Loved it :D

I liked all that brother relationship, SO SWEET.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Nice story. I love hurt/comfort stories. That last scene was great!
onepiecefreec chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Oh, pretty good. I would recomend that you get someone to beta this though and then update it with changes. For instance there's one line the says, "His voice sounded like wallpaper.", so yeah, beta. But other than that it was a pretty good fic plot wise and all.
stargatemagic chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This story was amazing! The angst during the phone call was spot on - I read that part twice. And you got the characterizations perfectly too. When he "stood up and grabbed Evan's shoulders..." it was like, perfect. Well done! Please write more. I promise to review every Evan whump story you write! Just one tip: write more! I'm sure you could squeeze some more H/C out of this story if you wrote in the recovery period (although this was a great place to end it).
Glykera chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
LOVED your story! angsty, lol gotta love the drama! :) i love stories of Evan :)
Synnerxx chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Oh, poor Evan! And the fight between them! My heart almost broke when Hank blamed Evan for their parent's deaths.

Very intense and well-written. You almost made me cry! I was tearing up, but I'm glad it had a happy ending.

Oh, by the way, Evan's middle name is Richard, not Robert. :)
A Royal Pains Fan chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I loved your story, but I noticed that there was an error in the "chest tube" section where Hank rescues Evan. I think what you are refering to is an ET (endotracheal) tube, which is used in intubation. A chest tube is a tube inserted into the chest to drain a substance such as excess fluid or blood. It is also used to release air. Hank would have needed a scalpel perfom the procedure to insert a chest tube.

Other than that, I thoughly enjoyed your story. Great job!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I loved this! You did a great job with this and I hope you write more Royal Pains story. It's such a great show. I got a fic I'm writing about thise fandom right now. We need more stories for this wonderful show! Lol anyway, great job! Keep up the awesome work!
Alex Kade chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Nice! Lost of Evan whumpage on this site so far - love it! As far as anyone questioning the parents go, I've watched every interview with the show's actors and creators. Evan and Hank turned out so different personality wise when their dad did something that lost all their family's money - I'm not sure how old they were at the time - and they responded to that differently. They also mentioned something about having an episode where their dad comes to visit them. As far as their mom, just in the casual way they were like "mom would be so proud" when they were talking about Hank keeping the place clean and Evan doing the cooking in the second ep, I'm thinking she's also probably still alive. Hope that answers at least some questions! Personally, I like the whole parents dying and Hank raising Evan route better, myself, though. :)