Reviews for Comfortable Liar: Origins & Outtakes
albluvscbg chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Loved it! I really liked reading about the early Brooke and Rachel! I can totally see this being how they started out!I love that Rachel still wasn't taking crap from anyone and Brooke no matter what is eventaully trying to side with Rachel and become her friend. I also like that Peyton was still evil...is it bad that I like that you two do that to her? The PN drama was great...and I loved the banter between Nathan and Brooke...can't wait for the next part of this! :)

Audra
blank9999999 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
wow. i like how they became friends. very . do you have anymore outtakes?
flipflopgal chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Yay! Loved this and can't wait for the second part, update soon!
just a reader chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
this is just how i picture their friendship starting out!

Give us more. Please!
Cribellate chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This is awesome, and (here I agree with HelenItsme) original! I don't think I've really seen outtakes before, especially not ones this good xD
HelenItsme chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
First, I have to compliment you two on being so original. I don't think nobody has ever written something like this before (background, deleted scenes etc). Second, I really enjoyed reading this chapter! Gotta love the Brachel friendship. So funny that Peyton is already jealous, heh. Serves ya right, biatch! Can't wait to read more.

Love,

Helen.
mdiggory chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Absotively, possilutely Love it!

The snarky insults are what makes the Brachel friendship so much cooler than they rest and I love that Peyton is instantly threatened by the blooming friendship.

p.s. What did Brooke whisper to Nate that pissed him off so much?

p.p.s Gotta love ditzy Bevin!
ipodder chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
love love this...it's amazing how you manage to keep the snarky, bitchy tone that is an exact replica of CL..i love this idea as well.

Please update CL, also, when you have the chance
AllBrathan chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
How cool is this! i always wished for a flashback of BR's first run in and now i get a whole chapter! Can i beg for something as weird as the story behind how Nathan and Peyton got together? I've always wondered what made him go for her.

And of course the story behind Rachel and Owen. I've gotten the feeling that they started out kind of like FWB's and it would be so great to find out the background to that.

Plz update CL too soon. And i would love updates for WOTW and WDYHGM as well if you girls have time.

Thanks for this, it made my day
M rcus chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This is such a great idea!

i think i told you girls when i reviewed your main story that i love how you write Brachel. And to get some insight in how they got to know each other is awesome.

I really like Brooke in this and it proves that your main story is thought through. i've read through some reviews for Comfortable Liar and a lot people seem to think that you make Brooke too weak, but this proves that theres a point to that because she's nowhere near weak in this. i love picturing her as the Queen B and the interaction with Nathan was almost too hot to handle.

from the calculations i've made (LOL)then this is from earlier during sophemore year and the NB hasn't happened, yet its still evident that there's something there. the whole tension and anger-passion seems to be just underneath the surface.

Oh, by the way, will we get a Rachel/Owen origin as well? I would really like some insight in how they got together.

Now i'm gonna go review the latest chapter of the main story. Please drop more scenes like this.

/Marcus
yaba chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
awesome! the second you posted, i had to read it, this is kickass, i love that you guys explain how rachel and brooke first started, totally cool :)

Yana