Reviews for Feminine
Shian1998 chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Good one-shot! Big Bang Theory's one of my favourite comedies, along with Seinfeld, Modern Family, and Mrs Brown's Boys, so I enjoyed reading this. Pretty much described Sheldon's personality, along with his friendship with Penny, from the early stages of the show perfectly. He really needs to stop over thinking these things so much. Glad to see that, like the other characters, he has grown and matured throughout the series. Great job.
Catspaw Blackgaard chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I liked your take on Sheldon's perspective of the females in his life! I haven't seen very episode of BBT, so maybe that's why I didn't really get the "fans" section - I don't remember much by the way of fans, but that might just be me, and Sheldon's ego is sure to tell him that he deserves many devoted followers due to his extreme genius. ;) I especially enjoyed the section on Penny, and how she's separate from the others in his life. I don't think that I had to squint very hard to get a shipping idea from this, especially the end, but maybe that's just because the Penny/Sheldon ship is so obvious to me! Great story.