Reviews for Potential of Man and Moblin
Endfall chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Fascinating, and somehow legendary.
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Wow. That was simply amazing. I was a bit confused about the sister thing. So perhaps put the explaination beforehand?
Chris Thorndyke chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Hot Damn! This... Wow, just wow! This thing is awesome!
Ivo-goji chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Intresting. Very intresting. I like how you make Ganon a gentleman, as well as his speach manner. I also like how well you've intergrated your own mythology into the story, rather then just that of the games.

Better yet, you did it tastefully.

Normally, I can't stand any dramatic alteration of canon, but you did this so well, and made enough obscure references to it ('the Mandrag'), that I couldn't help but enjoy it.

Very nice job. An exellent read.
tikitikirevenge chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
There aren't many fanfics about the original LoZ lying about, but even if they were dime a dozen this would stand head and shoulders above the rest. I think your interpretation is brilliant. You've weaved the game into a much grander narrative, sowing hints and subtle references both to it and to other games in the franchise. Your writing is spot on, too, perfectly conveying the atmosphere of the scene. All in all it's a piece of writing to be proud of.
Shadsie chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This is a very cool take on it. I've never liked the Link/Zelda as brother/sister theory, but I'll forgive it. This is a very interesting way of handling it, and we don't see too many pure classic LoZ stories (I've written a few - LoZ and AoL). I especially like your descriptions of Ganon's throne room - the skull pillars...the blood. Makes you a writer after my own heart. I also like Ganon's eloquence and intelligence here - like he knows he's completely in control.