Reviews for Snape and His Many...Interests
delete delete does not compute chapter 13 . 8/11/2004
Nice story...weird story...but nice story.;)

I so don't agree with Snape having orange hair! Well, maybe he does, but I was thinking... pink kair! Ahh, but Snape is hot with pink, orange, black, or greasy hair! You just can't take down perfection(or wash it, for that matter)

See ya's and please check out my work! Bye-ee! ;)
Kyra Invictus Black chapter 3 . 9/28/2003
Hehehe . . . Snape drunk. Um, if you can't spell Hermione, copy it out of the book. Clever of Snape, too, and very sneaky to have stolen the Invisibility Cloak right off of Harry.
Jaymalee chapter 13 . 7/31/2003
O_O okay. funny but disturbing. Oh so disturbing.
sevter chapter 3 . 1/25/2003
Thank god you had Snape's name right or I'll kill you myself. Mcgonagall and Snape? uuugh...a menatal image I really don't need.
crimson burns chapter 13 . 11/8/2002
wonderful story, I really like your style, its so funny. but your spelling is horrible as is your grammer. I'd be happy to beta read for you, unless you meant it that way, then I'm pretty much useless. I don't get the thing with hermione's name, though.
Tigre chapter 6 . 8/20/2002
"He'll be my slave. He'll do anything I want him to do. MWAHAHAHAHA!" Now, Lupin, *your other *OTHER* nickname* did you base this line on *THE REALLY WONDERFUL YEAR*? Because it kind of sounds like something that I would say once someone fed me too much sugar. And when Oliver said "I-I need you", I nearly sang "BUILD ME UP BUTTERCUP" at the top of my lungs. Enough said.
Tigre chapter 6 . 8/20/2002
Your anonymous friend Tigre chapter 5 . 8/20/2002
Since WHEN does Harry think that Malfoy has a...ATTRACTIVE white silk shirt? :) Still laughing at this story, even though it's over 8 months old. I remember the day that you started this... *..* I thought it hilarious when Snape said, "HERMON"! eehhee. the first year as goldfish coming back now...with Professor Trelawney (you know who I'm talking about)'s room. *NOT THE TROLL! MWAHAI! OR THE CHERRY!*
Your anonymous friend Tigre chapter 5 . 8/20/2002
Creative Writing Club chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
You guys have been very busy. Not to sound like a broken record, but I'm impressed.
inuyasha1117 chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Good! LOL, so cool! Thank you for the reviews on my rat poems! Aghhhh! It's Mr.S...Sh...hehehehe I'm ok. I wonder if Mr.D is going to read our fanfics!
TicTac chapter 13 . 1/6/2002
LOL, I didn't want to know what the Fat Lady wore when its hot out. And Hermon's real name is spelled Hermione. Not that I care if you keep calling her Hermon or not.
Prophetess Of Hearts chapter 13 . 1/5/2002
Weird. Way weird.
Tigre chapter 13 . 1/5/2002
ROFL! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! You can't end this, ohhhhhh nnnoooo! "You scared me almost straight!" I love that line...MWAHAHAHAHA! Do Harry and Snape start a Hogwarts Buffy fanclub? Or better yet, a bunch of school-wide fanfics? MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Tigre chapter 12 . 1/1/2002
Holy potato! Set someone up with Ron! Either Snape, or Draco! What? It'd be funny...I love this story. GOOSE EGG! MWaHAHAHAHAH! "Shut up you arrogant little potato!" MWAHAHAHHA! (And, for the record, I wouldn't be mad at Spike if I was in Buffy's situation) HEY! Maybe Snape should be the owner of a fanclub called "Spike Fans Anonymous"! ...I'm hyper, yes...