Reviews for DrinkingVegas Bad Idea
SarcasticBimbo chapter 27 . 1/19/2015
What a really cute story. Loved it. :)
Motherof8 chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
hiddenlove23 chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
I really like this fic!
Nehnah14 chapter 27 . 4/21/2012

Need I go on?

BTW...I really did wanna slap Bella silly for running after Edward said the big 'L' word. Cowardly shit...but hey, at least she came around pretty quickly. Thank God!

Another brilliant story from you. So...What's next?
betty69blue chapter 27 . 11/17/2011
Aw I loved it!
cinewardy chapter 27 . 8/24/2011
wow, this one is really great story! i love it :)
romanceaholic chapter 27 . 2/11/2011
Very enjoyable story from the beginning with Bella and Edward waking up in bed together. Their bantering cute conversations. The reaction to what had happened the evening before. Surprised that Bella didn't know Edward since he was a close friend of her brother Emmett. Good idea for them to keep the wedding secret. That gave them time to learn about each other and determine whether they would remain married or go through annulment/divorce proceedings. Also both wanted Rose to be the center of attention for her wedding to Emmett. Liked when Edward saved Bella from a creepy Mike. Bella running away wasn't good though, freaked out Edward especially when she wouldn't talk or see him. Took her long enough to realize she loved him also. Buying a house together was a great idea. Loved Bella's embarrassment about the toothbrush flying into the toilet. So afraid Edward would be upset. finding the perfect house and moving in on her birthday with minimum furniture and amenities. Going back to the bar where they met and learning they were celebrities due to their song and dance of "Benny and the Jets." Only to learn that the bar was closing due to owners gambling problems. Actually thought that Edward and Bella buy the bar for sentimentally. Spending their anniversaries back each year was darling. Then little Ben's arrival due to one of those anniversary celebration. The way Rose, Em, Jasper, and Alice finds out about the wedding, they really had no right to be angry. They essentially broke into their house without permission, put a disc into the DVD player (a disc Rose and Em knew that Edward and Bella didn't want them to see), removed their Christmas tree, pulled Bella's truck out of the garage, etc... If anyone should have been mad it was Edward and Bella. Their privacy had been invaded and abused. One of the reasons they didn't mention the wedding at first because Bella wanted all the attention on the pending wedding of Rose and Emmett. But the shock factor of driving to Charlie's and blurting out the secrets and news I'm surprised Charlie didn't have a heart attack. A lot of information to absorb, deal with, and accept the facts along with being excited and happy for her. I felt for Edward when she told him and then just left. Poor Edward wasn't even given the chance to express his feelings or talk to her about it. But the renewal vows was beautiful. Bella should tell Alice she has a big mouth and that's no secrets will be told to her because she can't keep them. Esme already knowing they were married from Alice. At least the renewal vows gave Charlie the chance to give Bella away to Edward and for Edward's parents to see their only son married properly. Bella's parting comment to Edward when she delivered Ben to him I'm sure will enhance the rest of the evening for him and her when alone.
zeina1 chapter 27 . 12/26/2010
LaniBartend chapter 26 . 12/26/2010
I so pictured that chapter going differently. Roase, Em, Al and Jazz went behing Edward and Bella's back. Its one thing to intrude into someones home to set up a celebtration, it is another thing completely to go through peoples personal belongings, especially if they have asked you not too.

Ali, Rose and Em have no right to be angry and judgemental over their decision. This started off with Emmett going behind Rosalies back to have fun without permission, how is it not hypocritical that he now tells Bella that she had no right to do this and was irresponsible? Bella wasn't exactly in the right state of mind, Em made his decision sober.

I'm starting to have issues with this plot.

victoriafaithmarie chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
hahahahaha that was funny how to fill your husband lol i love the story i hope u do a sequal (srry if i spelled it wrong lol )
DICATAKADD chapter 27 . 1/28/2010
hannah chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
pf, aha i love bellas little sleep talking out burts. they made me crack up laughing. :]
Lyndseyxx chapter 27 . 1/10/2010
Hey great story! Thought the epilogue was really well written with the flashbacks. Looking forward to reading other things you've wrote! xx