Reviews for Hearts
And number one bad dad goes to...CROWFEATHER
MoonleafCloudfur chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
Never stop writing.
Mistcloud chapter 26 . 4/22/2014
Thanks for making this story,it was really cool! You've made cats that I usually don't care about into a new cat,you've changed my POV of them.I usually don't like poems for warrior cats,but I wanted to click this particular one. I hope you keep on making stories,and I hope they are this good! Mistcloud
Little Copperleaf chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
First of all, (not flaming you) most of the whispers were about bramblekit, not tawnykit. This happened to me too, i heard something about my friend but since we did the same things and looked kinda alike, I took it as them taking about me.
Little Copperleaf chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
Polls say that people liked HeatherPAW 88% more then HeatherTAIL even thought there the same cat but have an age gap and have different names.
Little Copperleaf chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
Everyone I know that reads warriors or the gathering about Hollyleaf, Jayfeather, and Loinblaze's parents all agree Squirrelflight was spoiled and this was a way Erin Hunter was trying to not get hated on for letting Sqirrelflight for having a perfect life. I don't agree fully.
Smallsparrow chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
CROWxFEATHER CROWxFEATHER YAAA WOOHOOO YAWOOHOOO
Diamondheart chapter 19 . 1/7/2014
O MY GOD! This is SO amazing! The poem is awesome! I really began to cry because it describes Sandstorms feelings p-e-r-f-e-c-t-l-y! THANK YOU!
Greetings,
Diamondheart

PS: Sorry, I didn't introduce myself. My name is Diamondheart and I just discovered your blog entry because I used Google to find something about Sandstorm (she's my favourite WaCa-character EVER!). I used to read negative comments about her and Firestar and that made me sad because in my opinion they match perfectly. So I'm glad I found your poem. )
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
wow
stephanie chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
For the last time this is so amazing Rainpath you did asome on this.
stephanie chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Again I love this poem so so so so so so so so much don't fix anything!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/31/2012
I loved it!
stephanie chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
I loved it so much it felt so much to me you do not have to change anything it was perfect.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
I LOVE SQUIRRELFLIGHT SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
I loved this one i think silverstream is asome and millie is stupid.