Reviews for Mo'i Wahine
slstmaraudersjple chapter 4 . 5/14
Hi! I absolutely adore the character development of Lilo and Stitch as they grow up. You did an amazing job with this! Thanks for sharing! :)
TearDropTiffy chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Is there going to be more chapters..? ;_;
I feel like I'm going to cry tears of joy right now. Seriously, I have a tissue box ready. This is too cute. The over load of adorableness has not been contained.
Hey chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
My name is Helen... I'm a Kinecleran! That would explain me beating my class in races...
FeatherTreeForest chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Hahaha, this whole thing was great!
FeatherTreeForest chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Nicely done. :D
FeatherTreeForest chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Aww...very cute.
FeatherTreeForest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This is my first time reading a Lilo and Stitch ff, and I very much like it.
Tinsnail chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
That is freakin' amazing. Loved it. This is a good ending, I think.
loha chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
good story
Questionable Answers chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
This is ridiculously adorable.

Thanks
Atren chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
oooh. i'd love to see more of your type of writing for Lilo and stitch, especially the Grand Council Woman and Jumba
cat94208 chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
Really interesting story and very believable. I loved the idea of Captain Gantu marrying David and Nani. It's nice to see what Lilo is like as an adult and great that Stitch and Lilo remained close friends.
Tony chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Loved it. Wish it could be a movie that would be awsome but that would take alot i guess. Hope there will be a sequal
MichaelSaniyan chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Lord, this is nothing but intriguing and adorable. I'm mainly writing this review just because, but I'll will gladly read the rest later. And maybe I'll review the rest too.

I usually don't read anything but a specific kind of stories, but yours really caught my attention. Your writing style also reminds me of another, very talented author. But back to the story; it's realistically interesting and you have modeled the characters extremely well. I feel sorry for David, though. P

I can't even write anything else without more material because I have no idea where this story is gonna go. And it's exactly that that makes me want to read it.

P.S. If you think I'm bothering you with my poorly written review, feel free to tell me so. I know my enthusiasm isn't really appreciated by most.
bobtheacorn chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
Wow, I absolutely loved this! It flowed so wonderfully, was SO well-written, and everyone was in character! I especially loved how Stitch and Lilo grew up together, with Stitch worrying that they would grow apart and all that. It just FIT. I'll definitely come back to read this again~! I wish I could find more good LaS fic like this.

Great job!