Reviews for Mo'i Wahine
Hey chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
My name is Helen... I'm a Kinecleran! That would explain me beating my class in races...
2featherbraids chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Hahaha, this whole thing was great!
2featherbraids chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Nicely done. :D
2featherbraids chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Aww...very cute.
2featherbraids chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This is my first time reading a Lilo and Stitch ff, and I very much like it.
Tinsnail chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
That is freakin' amazing. Loved it. This is a good ending, I think.
loha chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
good story
Questionable Answers chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
This is ridiculously adorable.

Thanks
Atren chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
oooh. i'd love to see more of your type of writing for Lilo and stitch, especially the Grand Council Woman and Jumba
cat94208 chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
Really interesting story and very believable. I loved the idea of Captain Gantu marrying David and Nani. It's nice to see what Lilo is like as an adult and great that Stitch and Lilo remained close friends.
Tony chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Loved it. Wish it could be a movie that would be awsome but that would take alot i guess. Hope there will be a sequal
MichaelSaniyan chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Lord, this is nothing but intriguing and adorable. I'm mainly writing this review just because, but I'll will gladly read the rest later. And maybe I'll review the rest too.

I usually don't read anything but a specific kind of stories, but yours really caught my attention. Your writing style also reminds me of another, very talented author. But back to the story; it's realistically interesting and you have modeled the characters extremely well. I feel sorry for David, though. P

I can't even write anything else without more material because I have no idea where this story is gonna go. And it's exactly that that makes me want to read it.

P.S. If you think I'm bothering you with my poorly written review, feel free to tell me so. I know my enthusiasm isn't really appreciated by most.
Mind of the Childishly Naive chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
Wow, I absolutely loved this! It flowed so wonderfully, was SO well-written, and everyone was in character! I especially loved how Stitch and Lilo grew up together, with Stitch worrying that they would grow apart and all that. It just FIT. I'll definitely come back to read this again! I wish I could find more good LaS fic like this.

Great job!

-Motcn
horseygurl89 chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
this was a really cute story! i always wondered what happened to Lilo and Stitch after the movies. you did an excellent job portraying the characters. to me they were very cannon.
Awww chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
This story was so very sweet. Reading Stitch's reactions to Lilo's growing up, and growing UP, made me feel sorry for him. But it was great to see that really, Lilo will never outgrow Stitch, because they are really a couple and will remain together. And hey, the thought of Lilo as the new Grand Councilwoman was hilarious. The child evidently finally learned diplomacy! :-)