Reviews for Hiding In The Shadows
TheUnknownFuture chapter 17 . 7/29
OMFG I EFFING LOVE THIS DAMN STORY! It's a fantastically written story and I'm glad there is some humor amongst all the drama and angst. Well, I shouldn't drabble. But I could shower this fan fiction with loads of compliments but yeahhh... I need me sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Anyways I hope you update soon and keep on writing! Big fan of this! Pardon all crappy punctuation and spelling and all those other things.
angeleyes1984 chapter 17 . 12/27/2014
Has this been abandoned
AliceCullen3 chapter 17 . 11/23/2014
HappySpeechless chapter 17 . 11/1/2014
This is amazing. It's been years since you updated but I'm still speechless. Hopefully by now you're a widely known author or doing very well in life and happiness, because this FanFiction can't be compared to. Even if you never read this, my good thoughts are still with you and I shall read this again and again, for so long as it stays up. Stay fabulous.
MorbidSeraphim chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
I read this story as the original and normally when I'm looking for something new to read I come across A story I already read even though I had forgotten about it. I remember it being extremely good and when I read this and realized it was an old story edited I was excited. Some how it is even better though a bit more vague than before in details. Imcloving this 'new' story!
titania2811 chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Like it!
boASHoks chapter 17 . 1/18/2014
Good job. You are a fabulous writer and I simply cannot tear myself from the pages of this story.
Glassstar93 chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
Hope you continue the story and update soon! :)
yukikosnow139 chapter 17 . 5/7/2013
So awesome! I love the story. I can't wait to see how dracos and Harry's relationship moves along! I hope they can be a couple soon.
Drarry4eva chapter 17 . 3/20/2013
It's been so long, I hope you update this soon. Don't leave us hanging.
Navarei chapter 17 . 3/10/2013
This is a really good story. I can't wait for you to update if you ever decide you're up to it again. I've been reading this story all day and night for a week, staying up till six am and would've finished this last chapter the other night if my parents hadn't woken up. I look forward to more chapters from you.
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 17 . 2/26/2013
Can't wait for an update
nei stop chapter 17 . 9/8/2012
omg, you will have to continue this, it is genious! I love it, the plot is amasing and it is very well written. Although i'm getting quite impatient for the Drarry here..., can't they soon have a happy fluffy moment togheter? They can have each other, but the world against them? :)
But anyways, i really like the story. Thank you for sharing it with us, i would love to read more :)
Kawaii Yashie chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
awsome story i really like it i just have one question are you going to continue it? Its been a while since you updated i would really like to know what happens next
x-attackonereri-x chapter 17 . 5/15/2012
Oh dear! You MUST update. I found this a few days ago and have been reading every chance I could get my hands on (except yesterday). You have captured my attention with your descriptions and the way you write Harry and Draco is simply wonderful.

I like how you add the strenght of Harry's magic and totally incorporate it in the story for plot usage. And I think you did a wonderful job with Harry and Theo being together, it seems that always get Draco to realize what he's losing.

I hope you update soon. This story is FANTASTIC!