Reviews for Probie Probed
GeneaLady chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
"Please…. Please Jethro… I need…" her head fell back when she felt his arousal tease her through against the thin strap of material that was her thong. His voice filtered through the sound of her own blood pounding in her ears, "What do you need Jen?" His voice was soft yet still strong enough that she knew he was in control right now. Her eyes opened and she touched his cheek, "You. I need… I need you." ...sigh and thud!
Sasha-038 chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
I love it. It has a nice take to make angst a little fluffy. I really enjoyed! 143
alix33 chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
"He began leaning toward her and her hands inadvertently gripped at the arm rests as she began to lean back from his advance." - 'He began leaning toward her and her hands inadvertently gripped at the armrests as she began to lean back from his advance.'

"her long red ponytail swung as she headed to her office in the sky scraper heels and he couldn’t help but notice the added sway to her hips as she glanced over the railing and caught his eyes." - 'her long red ponytail swung as she headed to her office in the skyscraper heels and he couldn’t help but notice the added sway to her hips as she glanced over the railing and caught his eyes.'
alix33 chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
"but at the end of the internal debate the only logical choice she could make as the director was to send McGe and to let Metro have their day with the suspect;" - 'but at the end of the internal debate the only logical choice she could make as the director was to send McGee and to let Metro have their day with the suspect;'.

"They puss up to make themselves bigger or more intimidating?" - 'They puff up to make themselves bigger or more intimidating?'

“You’re eye sight’s weak… not your hearing.” - “Your eyesight’s weak… not your hearing.”

"He got to the door frame of Cynthia’s office," - 'He got to the doorframe of Cynthia’s office,'.
alix33 chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
"and McGee smelled like a funeral with all the incense and aromatherapy crap he insisted Abby had made him tolerate. He could still hear the Junior Agent stumbling over his words when he came back from Abby’s lab a half hour later smelling of the oils and incense. ”Boss, she handcuffed me to a chair… I.. I..” Jethro shook his head with a chuckle" - I agree with Gibbs' chuckle: Poor Tim!

"get some takeout," - Chinese, Thai, Italian (either pizza or some kind of pasta and sauce) or steak au poivre (which I have never made, but Nigella Lawson has a delicious-sounding recipe for it in one of her books which was made even more enjoyable after the NCIS ep in which Jen and Gibbs ate exactly that)?

"He grinned at the chrome doors waiting for her reply and mentally cursed as the young broad put her in the door and stepped on." - 'He grinned at the chrome doors waiting for her reply and mentally cursed as the young broad put her foot in the door and stepped on.' or 'He grinned at the chrome doors waiting for her reply and mentally cursed as the young broad put her hand in the door and stepped on.' I am very icked out by the revelation that Gibbs would think of a female agent as a broad, but as he and Ducky admitted in "Kill Ari", they ARE chauvinists.

"Fighting had often been somewhat of a foreplay for them, the only way to really let out the frustration that they felt with each other that usually ended with either him pining her to the nearest object and making her give up the fight or resulted in her teasing him later to admit that he was in the wrong." - 'Fighting had often been somewhat of a foreplay for them, the only way to really let out the frustration that they felt with each other that usually ended with either him pinning her to the nearest object and making her give up the fight or resulted in her teasing him later to admit that he was in the wrong.'

I am convinced Gibbs DOES TOO know what these big words mean.
MatteaAM chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
This is an amazing story.

I loved it and I loved that episode.

I loved how she reacted to him at the end of the ch. 4 and ch. 5 was simply great.

But the biggest plus for me is definitely the fact that you mentioned birth control and protection - sth that no one ever does.

Seriously great!

xD
quibilah chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
I loved it. The angst in the begining chapters was perfect, and I loved how you ended the story. Great job, I hope to read another one from you.
Acelinn chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
This was fantastic - a great idea and I really like the way you've arranged the text. It is a little hard to read, but it's not too condensed and it flows between sections well.

Will you do another episode? It was really great, a pleasure to read.

Acelinn.
Themisia chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
It's really great and a wonderful idea to use an episode of the show and I really liked the way you chosed to orginize your text, it's well adapted to those kinds of short chapters even if I've read all chapters together, it didn't botherd me at all

Whatever, the characters are very authentics and your style is soft, well, you did a very good job and I think maybe this fic could be the first of a group of fics based on episodes and you could use this concept on other episodes.

Thank you for this great fiction, I hope to read others from you like this one in the future!
xNeariax chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
OMG! XD This was just.. fan-freaking-tastic. I really don't know how else to describe it. I LOVED everything about it! From your great style of writing (and letting Jen and Jethro think!), over the choice of episode and scenes, up to the way the plot went. Summarised: this is definitely moving straight onto my list of fav Jibbs stories!
JoolsdS chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
Woot. This was great. Took me a while to read through it, but it was definetely worth it!
CSI Encyclopedia chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
Just read this in Media Studies, WOW! As I always have said, this fics chapters are so worth the wait.

Very um Intense chapter and congratulations, Smut is NOT the easiest thing to write, (I would know)

Looking foreward to next chapter, Keep it up. (NO Pun Intended)

Beth..x...!
Allisone chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
oh it's wonderful~~
Emeilia-Rose chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
That was perfect! Please say you'll do another? Like maybe, Honor Code?
itzcheeseball chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
Maybe my fav chapter! please write more cuz i'm loving this story :)