Reviews for Falter
FantasyGeek2003 chapter 4 . 10h
Awesome
Fiction
Michi-Dae chapter 2 . 5/10
OMG! This is beyond perfect! Thr way you describe Raven' feelings. Its like I can hear her saying things and see the emotions on her face. I loved it!
Rosalind2013 chapter 48 . 12/18/2014
So I really loved this story. Really. Your gory scenes were - for lack of a better word - beautiful. Oh my goodness, I was crushed when Jasper died. This story was a crazy roller coaster ride, but it was amazing.

I'm not huge on sex scenes, but yours were arranged so that I could skip over them, and I really appreciated that. Your writing is amazing, and you somehow managed to capture both the feel of Twilight and Teen Titans. I heard about your story on the Dark Sorceress Raven Facebook page, and I was skeptical at first, but after the first two chapters I was hooked!

Such a satisfying ending too! *claps and cheers* I love happy endings. Life is filled with too much tragedy as it is. :)

Rose
Sakura Lisel chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
Wait so exactly WHAT picture were the Cullens looking at that they think everybody in the picture other than ROBIN is human? *lol* with Beast Boys GREEN skin, Cyborgs mechanical body, and Starfires ORANGE skin? *lol*

Though unless Jake and the Cullens have been living under a rock all these years, just HOW can they coexist in the DC Universe and NOT recognize the non-human people in Ravens picture? They should almost be as famous as Superman, Batman, Justice League, etc. *lol*
K.G chapter 48 . 6/1/2014
I'll have to admit, I was a bit iffy reading a Twilight and Teen Titans crossover, and only did so because Raven is my favorite character. However, I have to say that this truly was an intriguing and original story. The realistic views on both the Twilight and Titan characters, along with their logical transformations throughout the story made the time reading it worth it.

Some people may disagree with how Raven became more emotional in the second half, going far as being the typical lovesick teenage girl - but the changes were self explanatory. (On a side note: I don't believe she was an emotional wreck or similar to Bella at all. She was still pretty badass.) In my opinion, out of all the possible endings you could have picked from, I think you chose correctly.

Now then. I'm not one to post long reviews, so I'll stop here. Other than the few spelling and grammar errors, you are an exceptional writer.

Keep up the lovely work,

K.G
KillerRaven1915 chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
I so agree with ya they would be great together
Stiffinme chapter 37 . 12/26/2013
Wow. "Somebody that i used to know" is that old? Huh. I just heard it this past year. Smh
Booker10 chapter 48 . 12/18/2013
Love it!:DDD I would love to see a ones hot or something if jasper and raven ran into Carlisle, since their both doctors maybe they met at a hospital?... Even though raven would be really old...still!:)
Why881992883840002882818839 chapter 48 . 12/16/2013
This story kinda pissed me off. I enjoyed the beginning of it but in the end you turned Raven into something just as annoying and melodramatic as Bella Swan. Which is just wrong. I was actually pleased when Jasper died at the end, I thought you were going to use that as a chance for Raven to grow, become stronger, but noooooo, she went all Bella on us and got unbearably annoying, in the end I jut wished both of them had died. I didn't think anyone could make me hate Raven but you did.

Other than that it wasn't a terrible story, not badly written for a fanfic and mostly intertaining. But if you like Raven and not some mopey version of her who would get suicidally depressed because some guy she knew for a few weeks died I would advise you not to read this. If you like that kind of over the top drivel than this is the story for you.
Jinseiwakurai-Shouganai chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
Swag. Raven is just swag.
Ever Winter Wood chapter 48 . 11/10/2013
I was hesitant to read this at first, since despite the lack of Twilight/Teen Titans crossovers, they were for the most part terribly done, but once I started I couldn't stop. You perfectly created a crossover where there was no rips at the seams of the stitching. I was very, very impressed by your dedication, grammar, spelling, and research, too. Also, he pairings were both adorable and nicely thought out.

When Jasper died, I was about to stop reading-I hate it when authors kill their main character and then the characters lover goes crazy, kills themselves, or lives in mourning the rest of their lives. However, I decided to keep going, mainly because it had been terrific since then, and I have to say I adored the little twist with time travelling. I don't think any other ending would have suited it better, except perhaps an epilogue with Jasper and Raven's children. (Blonde haired, purple-eyed children would be positively adorable!)

All in all, this is the best crossover I've ever had the pleasure to read!
MySillyPresentRevise chapter 48 . 9/19/2013
You are an amazing writer with very vivid imagination I have never been one to say that I was a fan of Twilight, but this story has honestly opened up my opinion. I honestly felt like punching the wall and I was crying hysterically when I read the chapter that jasper dies, also the part where she goes into the freezer. I love the Teen Titans but this twist and crossed story was simply amazing. Please continue posting your stories as I now enjoy them very much. Thank you once again.
mar chapter 48 . 8/21/2013
Wow the truth is I'm not at all fan of twilight but your story was really good, incredible as it may seem, I mostly only three days to read it to me all and that is saying something when you have other things to do like school xD, in finally, I congratulate you for this wonderful story and I can tell you that very few stories that capture senting the reader as it did this, I hope you continue writing and delighting us with more stories like this. I felt super-identified with Raven and the thinking of Bella and Edward's why you really piendo of these two characters since I read the first volume of the story, but anyway, take care a lot and go ahead with the ingenuity
Guest chapter 25 . 7/16/2013
NOT THE KITTIES!... anyways now that that's over I'm really enjoying your story so far and i find it very interesting and entertaining. I would've wanted more interactions with the pack and the titans they would've gotten along well and it would've been fun and would possibly lead to inevitable prank wars.
Meister Bree chapter 48 . 7/14/2013
Chapters 45 and 46...I cried. The story was great and always kept me on my toes. I enjoyed it.