Reviews for Bleed
Renfield33 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
That was really bittersweet; it hurt my very soul to read it. John and Olivia are my OTP, so it's nice to have a fic about them.
cannotthinkofagoodname chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This is fntastic :)

Are you gonna write any more fringe storie cos i think you are a really good writer :)
AmyThest59 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Great story even though Season 1 is way over
doctorwarren chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This is great. Finally a good quality John and Olivia fic. Very well written. I love it. Thanks for writing this.
Kichuki chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I just wanted you to know that THIS IS THE BEST STORY I'VE EVER READ. I agree with you John and Olivia are so sweet together. Oh yeah I also wanted you to know that your fic made me cry! I never did before and I never thought it could happen but the way you describe the scene and the way you run your sentences...whaoo ')
the-black-drop chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I loved this story! People always hate me for saying this, but i think that the Peter/Olivia relationship worked WAY better as a slightly disfunctional pseudo-sibling friendship. She and John had better chemistry. That scene at the end of The Transformation breaks my heart every time i watch it, especially when he says "I guess I just ran out of time. I know we can't be together, but maybe i won't know the difference."

SADDEST. SCENE. EVER.

But this story was a great representation of how their relationship would have started. Loved the bit where they sleep together after she's been shot - such a real turning point. Well done!

More please?

ps. check out my story, The Academy. It has a John/Liv romance too but there's still plenty of Peter in there!
panii chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
great story !

olivia/john all the way!

thx for this :)
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I also love John/Olivia. You did a great job fleshing out their story. Thanks for posting!
panii chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
i love john and olivia !

thx
Ocein chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Aw, no reviews yet? I think that was great! I see your point about Olivia/Peter...not quite the blatant chemistry, but there's certainly something there. Nice job :)