Reviews for Surrender
pipinheart chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
Nice... I loved the avatar of the tardis, she is all you imagine her to be. The doctor is in a darkl place and worrying over what could be. He needs someone to ground him, hopeful Martha can make him want to survive...Lovely...
squidgyalien chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
oh, Very scary. an evil doctor. i totally love it! this is great!
pipinheart chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
Nice.. Poor Marth its on her to save the doctor, but what if he doesn't want saving, and what has caused this...Hope martha can do this, is he really gone...
drgemini86 chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Wow, the man has issues. Seriously. And this is going to take some doing to resolve, if it ever does reach that state. I'm feeling though that the Who-history, as it were, was bullet-pointed at we, the reader, rather than woven into the narrative. Admittedly, all that Who-history, if woven better, would have dragged this chapter a bit more, and I guess you had to lay the groundwork (and the Doctor has a LOT of groundwork going on).

So.. nice work! Certainly looks as though Martha is going on another odyssey before she can get hitched (if she does at all).

: )
challengerspet chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Oh wow...what can I say this is a great chapter! So moving and touching you really did a great job on this story so far.
Miggs chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Poor Liz, what a horrible way to go.

Martha needs to seriously get EmoDoctor out of the mud!
Belle Patronus chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
After watching tonight's episode of Torchwood, reading this was so not a good idea. The descriptions of the Doctor's Companions' death was so sad... :'(
Derek Metaltron chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
This is turning out to be a great concept for a Ten/Martha fic, and already I'm interested what's gotten Ten so moody as to want to die. Everyone feels right in character as only nit pick is a slight worry that Thomas Milligan will prove rather pointless to the plot, which is a wee bit of a shame as it would be nice if we actually got to see Martha's beloved a little more often.

Still, looking forwards to the next chapter. :)
Miggs chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
He's dead already? Oh well Martha, you tried.

Not. The next chapter better be a doozy if you ended this one like this.
squidgyalien chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
yay! so glad you are carrying on with this! i love the suspense and the whole idea that the doctor has LET himself get this way, it makes the whole thing a bit spooky! the way this is written, from martha's point of view gives it a great perspective, the storyline is strong and up there with the best...carry on with the good work!
BlackKittee chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
NO! You killed the Doctor! Or didn't you? Knowing you, you probably didn't. Great chapter, Martha to the rescue.
LunaSolTierra chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Oh my god you got me on my toes waiting to see what happens next. The Doctor can't be dead, please don't kill him. I'm liking this fic very much and I'm certain I will enjoy it very much. Hope you update soon, great chapters.
challengerspet chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
NO! Oh say it ain't so. There has to be a way for Martha to bring him back. that had better just be what the Doctor is thinking about or someone's gonna fry lol. this was a great chapter kept my attention to the end. I can't wait for the next installment. You're writing a good one!
drgemini86 chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Wow, it must be something big for the Doctor to actually want to die like that. Hopefully Martha will give him a good smacking as well.

I wonder though... the Doctor did mention before (in Fires of Pompeii) that human brains have a latent psychic talent. And also, in Planet of the Ood, the Doctor is able to let Donna 'hear' the Ood singing. So, Martha could still be at risk from the virus, although perhaps not as much at risk as an active psychic would be.

Also... potential cultural differences aside re: gravestones and inhumation (the Master was cremated after all), wouldn't it be the Doctor's real name on the stone?

Beginning to remind me of that TNG ep where Troi has to go into her mother's mind to help her get over the death of her older daughter.

Nice work!

: )
Star Mage1 chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Finding the gravestone wasn't on the top of my expectations.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »