Reviews for Surrender
DawnCandace chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Oh! Fix this now! LOL. This is good! I love Martha/Ten stories and this one is very intriguing. Poor suicidal Doctor!
pipinheart chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Oh, my... This is good... Poor Martha, she was so upset with him when she thought he was not comming to her weeding, only, to find out he may die...

Poor Doctor, I hope they can find a way to help them...

Update, soon...
SheenaFox chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Awesome! Can't wait for your update, 'cause the Doctor shouldn't be dead, and Martha's wedding shouldn't be ruined. ;3
drgemini86 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Oh wow. I rarely do read anything other than stuff set in the SG universe, lol (partly due to temporal constraints)... but I am loving this. Seriously. First of all, it really captures what makes Martha different from his previous companions (or, you know, at least Rose), and also what having that time with the Doctor does to his various companions too.

Nice to get a glimpse of life after the Doctor, but it really shows that the companions don't truly move on (like Sarah Jane snooping around; like Rose crossing multiverses to find him; like Donna, well, snooping around... and of course, Martha, here, trying to put off her wedding for as long as possible just in case).

For a moment there, I thought this was gonna be a transition story, you know, how Ten turns into Eleven. But I have hope here. Not that him regenerating would be a bad thing necessarily (except of course, it would be given his current condition)... it's just that Ten is well, Ten, and absolutely awesome.

Great to see the Torchwood Three making an appearance, and Captain Jack rushing to the Doc's side.

What great timing though. :P

Nice work! Can't wait to see how this works out.

: )
BananaBabe903 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Cool! Awesome start! Can't wait to see what this turns out to be!
Miggs chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Why are you cliffhanger-ing me! You do that enough with Broken Faith! Argh!
BlackKittee chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
You can't KILL OFF the Doctor!

That's evil. We couldn't call it 'Doctor Who' anymore.

So you'd better fix it.

* Clicks Story Alert and Story Favourite*
challengerspet chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Okay cliffys like this one are just SO wrong! Love the story so far and hope we don't have to wait too terribly long for some more. I do hope you plan on getting the Doctor out of this!
Donna Tempus chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This is terrible! Can Martha and Jack save him? what's gonna happen?
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4