Reviews for How it came to be
Animeyaoimaster chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
WHOA!,I can't believe kevin levin,the bad and cool boy,did that.

He must really love ben.

And funny...

It was the last thing the brunet heard before the raven haired teen lunged for him. Everything came to a complete standstill; dozens of pairs of eyes stared at the sight of Kevin locking lips with Ben. Ben was absolutely bewildered but gave into it as he wrapped his arms around Kevin - their tongues exploring every crevice of the others mouth.

Silence. The fireworks had been launched and there was no stopping it now. Gwen blinked rapidly thinking it was an illusion. After a few short moments of pleasurable groans Kevin broke off and turned to everyone still staring dumbfounded while Ben fluttered his shirt from the heat wave.

“That’s right. I did just do that…” Kevin bellowed loud enough for everyone to hear “…and that’s because I’m a man with guts enough to do it. If anyone’s got anything to say about it, meet me at the old factory, I’ll set you straight!” he raised his fisted hand high enough for all to see before returning his focus on Ben. In plain view, Kevin toppled Ben until they both were curved against the hood of the car before going another round of squid like entangling.

Even as Gwen stood beside them, they paid no attention to anything.

“Will you two get a room already?”

It was only then that Ben and Kevin stopped, looked to each other then to Gwen. One second they were on the hood, the very next second both darted to their sides of the car - Ben shouting “Go, go, go, I can’t wait!”

“Me and my big mouth…” she grimaced as the car squealed it’s tires against pavement.

Animeyaoimaster chapter 2 . 12/16/2009 a romantic and sweet way
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Vadron chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Slash is BAD.
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
aw poor ben, im glad kevin isnt a jerk anymore.

tehehe nice ending lol.
Cinnamon chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
ouch not good at all for you kevin. now he has to back up and win him back in a sense lol. though jade sounds like she could possiblely like kevin.

either way good chap can't wait for next
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
awhahah, Kevin you butthead!
LadyLasa chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Very nicely done. It's been difficult to find a good BeVin story where everyone is kept in character. You've done a great job with that.

VV chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
This is so cute. I like the way Ben acted. .

I expect sth good in chap 3. So... more please! XD
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
maybe this should have a romance genre? lol
roxaholic chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
oh boy, smexay ben time!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2