Reviews for Hunted
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Very nicely done. I like how you bring out their individuality. And the foxes are nice tie to Mirage's past.
Mirage Shinkiro chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Well, as an obvious Mirage fan, I can help liking this. It's a nice look into Hound and Beachcomber as well as Mirage.
sphinx01 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Hound and Mirage are two of my favourite Transformer characters, so, naturally, I enjoyed this story very much. I think you portrayed them both quite believably.

I also liked the idea of Hound and Beachcomber being friends and exploring Earth's nature together. It's just so fitting, but sadly, there seem to be only few Transformer stories that pick up this idea.

However, my favourite sentence was the "If you lived that long, you were meant to survive" part. If I were Mirage, I'd just want to give Hound a big hug and never let go :-) You really have potential - keep it up!

Poor little fox cub - I just hope it made it ;-)
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
what a nice oneshot. I do hope the little fox will be okay.
Misao-CG chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
It was amusing and sweet seeing Hound and Beachcomber having fun like that! You capture the moment nicely! and... รณ_o Well, something like what happened to that fox mom happens all the time. n_n I'm glad that Mirage could intervene in time to save at least one baby fox...

... also, I'm happy that Mirage could talk about it with Hound. ::hugs Mirage:: Good Bot!

o.o Here, have a cookie for this Oneshot and please, give this energon-cookie jar to Hound, Beachcomber and Mirage! n_n

TAKE CARE!