Reviews for Snowing In The Month Of May
AllTimeNatalie chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Awwwwwww! Soooo soooo sad but soooo beautiful. I love that bit-

Howard will nod. He'll take one last look at his best friend, his everything and leave. When he gets home, he just sits and stares. He rings his hands and fiddles idly. He tries not to think about Vince but he'll never stop thinking about him.

Perfection!
The Ashcroft Moon chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
oh my this was so heartbreaking and sad! Perfectly written x
evilexboyfriend chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
i cant find the right words.

not too sure if i should go "aaaaw" or "aaaaah". it kind of came out a strangled mix of both.

anyway.

this is total love (:
GluttonousAnorexiaNervosa chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Oh! Angsty. I am sorry, I went for your short story, but I am at school and my mind is TOTALLY rattled. I took a test today. Anyway. From reading your bio-thing, you sound like me, just replace your inherent Welsh-ness with Force-Rural-ness and take away Axel Rose (because I cannot handle him at. all.) and you have a fair description of myself. Hooray for introverts!
electro-budgie chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Despite the angst, I think this had a certain beauty to it.

I really like how you have the parallel timing, and how you convey so much emotion and backstory in such a small word count, giving key details like the rest is up to interpretation.

In short, I like it ]
swisstony chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Oh my god that was so sad huni: (

But really good: D
Buttonsmagoo chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
My heart :(

Nice work, more soon? I'm such a bitch for angst even though gah it breaks me in peices.

x
Stacey190191 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Oh my gosh, that was so heartbreakingly sad.

Poor Vince and Howard, Howard will be crushed :'(

You have to write something nice and fluffy now to make up for making me cry.

Great job as always though, even though it made me cry in front of my sister who just called me pathetic.

xxoxx