Reviews for The Perfect Year
Aradia Rose chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Wow. I laughed, I cried...I love this one! I never really thought about it, but Jeff must have to put a lot of effort into looking impartial where Max is concerned. Awesome story.
LanceGurk3031 chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
Again, you capture such emotion in a short space...I wish I were have as prolific and have as good as you. :)
Andrea Marbry chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
Great story focusing on two minor characters that

show the importance of the main character's actions on them. It was nice to see Jeff confide

in his old friend, who sees quite clearly Max really is, and in whose footsteps he's following - as well, in *both* his fathers'. Let's see more, particularly after the latest disaster at the end of the second season, since it doesn't look we're going to get a third one after all.
Talia Ali chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
Very nice! It's wonderful to have something in this category that's not slash. grin I admire your writing. Keep it up!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
Nice one.
Cat's Pajamas better known as Aisy chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
Beautiful, as always. I've missed your points of view around here. Thank you. It always hurts to see Max, from anothers point of view. He thinks he's so alone, and he doesn't know how close to everyone he is.
Maxy Steel chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
Wonderful as always, Ellen. I love the way how you made this little short nice and informative, kinda like a quick little summary of the first two seasons, but in a way that made it seem like a conversation two people would have (instead of a cold-hard-facts summary). Great job! Catch ya later! Luv ya all!

-Maxy Steel