Reviews for Torn
jhian casey chapter 1 . 5/26
my interest is already piqued just by the title and short intro alone.. then when i got into chapter 1 and more intros about the fic is given, im into this right away.. its not like i have a thing for rape or something.. its just that, just by the intro alone, you kniw that this is a well-thought fic that has a deeper approach than any other romance/mature fics.. and its educational so, im very excited into starting reading this fic.. in advance, job well done!;) and thanks!;)
HelleBelle chapter 18 . 2/21
Oh god Kakashi oh no
ummIDK chapter 24 . 2/4
Aww that's such a good story! It's the first kakashi/Sakura story I've ready and I really enjoyed it! I guess that opens me up to that much more stories! Thank you!
Devektra chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
I found your profile when I was searching after fanfics about Sai, then I found Mona Lisa translated for portuguese (i'm not a native english speaker). I found myself wrapped around the history so bad, around the plot that I just went to your profile and finished reading in english in almost one day ! after i read The Bet and now i'm currently reading this one. All I want to say is that you are so amazing talented that every couple you write about is worth reading the story! I'm really not into any of the pairings you wrote in the histories I've read so far (Kakashi-Sakura/Sai-sakura/naruto-sasuke) but you put it in a brilliant and so well ploted way thats impossible to not fall in love with all of your histories. I hope you dont think I am a freak, just wanted to express my admiration for your talent. And sorry for any grammar mistakes.
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 20 . 12/23/2014
I called it. I knew she'd feel horrible once she found out. After all if she hadn't of pushed to get into ANBU, Kakashi would t be I. This position now.
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
Oh snap. Keep nada thought this might have been the case but still was kinda not expecting it to actually happen.
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
Holy Shiz.
I'm sure you are going to and have caught a lot of hate over this part of the story. Let me just say that as a rape victim myself, you wrote this in a very respectful way. You should be proud, because you managed to allow your readers to understand what it may be like to be in such a situation without being vulgar or vividly disturbing.
These things are never fun to write, however, it is something that -unfortunately- happens in real life and what is a writer but a teller of stories that happen to people giving us a glimpse into the life and troubles of another as a means to learn about ourselves and grow?
So thank you for writing this. Avoidance is not the key. Hiding or pretending that rape occurs is no help to anyone. So by putting characters that we all know, love, and connect with through such horrible circumstances, you have opened the door for those reading to empathize with real rape victims, and maybe even see through their eyes for a bit.
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Well this was certainly a very heavy chapter. Then again, the whole story has been very heavy. Beautifully written and captivating, as always. My only thought upon reading was that her wording could be interpreted by Kakashi as insulting or calling him hideous, or something along those lines. I mean, the reader knows what you meant, but for Kakashi, it would be hard to think that he wouldn't be somewhat wounded by her reaction. Especially since he is not aware she has began to piece together the puzzle of his history in ANBU.
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
All I can really think about is how horrible Dakura is going to feel about asking Kakashi to sponsor her when she finally figured out how badly ANBU messed with him and all the bad memories it is pushing back in his face. Poor Kakashi. And poor Sakura when she finds out. Dang. She is gonna hate herself.
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Damn. This story is seriously fantastically written and so addicting. So much for sleep. Dang.
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
O_O *nose bleed*
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
Was not expecting that at all. This just keeps getting better and better.
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Holy crap. The way you write Kakashi is perfect. I have never been so into a fanfiction. Seriously hooked.
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
What an awesome impending chapter. I'm hooked!
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 24 . 7/19/2014
Sad, dark but a beautiful story.