Reviews for Promise Me
Damn awesome! One of the best one shots I’ve ever read!
vanessag chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
OMG! I'm totally in love with your stories!

but this one is my favourite.. it's so sweet and it even made me cry! 3

sorry for my bad english but I'm italian so I can't write english very well '

I hope you will always continue to write fanfictions because you're very very good!

xx vanessa
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
that was so sweet! i'm totally going to read all your hameron fanfic tonight and be so tired at work tomorrow!

Shootingstar7123 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Short and sweet. 3
DMC182 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Sometimes, one promise can change your life forever. Ah! I love that so much adn it is so true, there is always that one promise that you'll never forget. Fab story again! And so original, really different from the other house/cam fics i have read... that's a good thing! On to the next story! :D:D:D:D Im so excited? :) d x
Midnight Raptor chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
That, right there, was bloody fantastic. Really. I don't ususally get emotional when reading fanfiction but this was an exception. Really beautifully written. I don't know what it is about 2nd person, but I find that it really does a great job at bringing out the emotion (also it's my favorite tense to write in). Great work.
Theralex chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
This is really awesome.

Love Fluff and this one was really good.

I liked the thing with the bread

Lexxi
TheMasterOfYourFate chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I loved was really cute and fluffy!
an-ocean-in-the-sky chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This was very sweet. Loved it.
KittyX1981 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
very sweet
vanillabean18 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Aww. That was so sweet!
Limaccia chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Ok, I like this better. Going by their ages, it's perfect that they agreed to meet after 5 years apart. Much better. 10 years is way too long. We're none of us getting any younger.

(I really hate to sound like a broken record, but, like Chase expressly said to a patient in the 1st season, he was 30. Like Chase, Cam would have started her Fellowship w/ House at age 30 [finish college at 21, add 4 years med school, 3 years residency, 2 years fellowship specializing in Immunology 30]). So, at present, 5 years later, Cam is 35. House, less than a month ago, turned 50.
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
that was soo sad and cute at the same time. aww!
catgrl chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Wow That was really cute...
AllyCameron chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Aww, this is wonderful! Love it!