Reviews for Shades of Grey
042014 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
It's really deep, you have a really good understanding of his character.
LaraQueiroz chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
It's perfect! I would like to translate to portuguese, but I coudn't because I don't believe it's possible translate some fanfictions (not because don't exist a translate, but because don't sounds the same). Congrats!

;)

(if I wrote something wrong, sorry. It's because I'm still training my english. I can read, but I'm not that good to write /)
quinn chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
that was breathtaking. i have always hated peter, but this made me see him in a completely different light. your writing style was beautiful and the words just flow perfectly together. it made me want to cry, which doesn't happen very often. bravo!
B. Tommorrow chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Thank you for writing this! _ I really liked reading this characterization of Peter.

-Tomm
Little Emily chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Aw, this was so sad x

I actually nearly cried x and I don't even like Peter!
KittyBennet chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Realyl vell written. I always like pieces that explain Peter and his reasonings a little and this was really cool, I enjoyed it a lot. ;)
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
That story was really nice. I think you really captured Peter.
CynCity chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
amazing.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Oh, this is so good! You wrote Peter really well; the conflicting emotions you gave him were perfect. My favorite was the scene about how Remus was right; he was a better rat than a person. Then the scene where he died was so well written; the last few paragraphs, especially, were really powerful. Really good job :)
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
wow.
shanacus chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
The way you write simply amazes me.

This was just so great and a very good characterization of Peter
awaylaughingonafastcamel chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
this is really really good i think youv captured the essence of pettigrew perfectly!
freak.on.a.leash.13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I love the way you potryaed Peter. I never really saw him as evil. I think Peter can be pretty hard to write in a way that people will like, since there is so much hate for him, but this made me feel sorry for him. I especially love the last line. adding this to my favs:)
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This is really good. Great job.
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
So that was almost suicide...right?

The title you gave this was so fitting. This whole fic was gray, but it a almost poetic way. This is a great piece of writing. It shows how Peter's life fell apart the moment he saw James. This was really excellent!

_