Reviews for Those Thoughts Are Best Left Forgotten
Requiem For Absolution chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This is fantastic. The theory is great. :) . You've also got the characters completely in-character, which is a awesome thing to see on this website. I hope you write another chapter... And if you do, or if you're in the process of, please, please, please update!
Nigtalea chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I hate you.

Ending the story like that was just plain unfair. Can you write another story like this one or a sequal or something 'cause other wise I think I'll go insain.

Anyways, I love zexions theory. Can I use it in on of my stories? All credit will go to you of caurse.

It's really nice how it was set out and how Zexion kept on refuring on his past life and how he hasn't quite gotten over it yet by the fact that he accidentaly calls Vexen Even.

GREAT job!
Xxthe cloaked schemerxX chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
that was a really good story and i feel the same way as zexion does about how the heartless are... hey can you tell me how to make another chapter to a story? you would be my hero if you did! everyones yelling at me cuz i wont update you will be very helpful if you told me! thanks 3 Xxthe cloaked schemerxX