Reviews for Destroy Everything You Touch
vote for LOTS chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
LOTS is in the top 5 for the Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH!

we can win this if we all do it together! we were in front, we were coming 1st! now we're 2nd, but we can win this still!

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes.

The winner & top 25 will be immortalized on the Vote Wall of Fame. All contestants will be listed forever as honorable mentions. Click "Refresh Page" to update the page.!

Hurry spread the word among the fans cuz there is only lees than 12 days left til poll closes.!

retweet, spread the news to your readers and friends and fellow LOTS fans!
Alana84 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Great one-shot, I liked it! The plot was great and the character portrayal and character interaction were too, everything was also well written!

”No, she thinks. Her heart is still racing. He's not going anywhere.

She stopped wishing for that long ago.” Awe, that it sad, but very beautiful too, the ending was really good!

Kudos!
InventingWorlds chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
When I saw that this story had a Ladytron title, I just *had* to click on it. One of the best Seeker fics I've read, I'm just very sad that it was so short because it's really good. What you could write next is how Richard goes off to, um, get rid of his own tension, if you know what I mean ;) But hey, I'm not demanding that you write more, but you're really good so I have no choice but to beg.

Anyway, really excellent! And I can't believe you haven't gotten more reviews than you already have. This has got to be one of the best Seeker stories here!
JaneDoh chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Excellent work. I like the fact that you didn't disregard the canon of the show by pretending that Kahlan would just be strong enough to withold her power. Probably the best use of a prop ever ;)

You have captured the cautiousness and angst of the characters perfectly.
safa'at keruth chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Hmm. I am slightly confused about what happened at the end, I mean did Kahlan confess the tree or something? What was the point of all the touching if she confessed the tree?... But anyway, I like how Kahlan is so overprotective of Richard she refuses to walk past him. She's very in-character.