Reviews for Weirdest Thing Around
Estepheia chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Great Buffy POV. Nice style. Had no problem with the lack of quotation marks for Buffy's utterances. Works very well. I'm not a vignette fan, I prefer longer fics, but this is kinda nice. I like it.
Trisha chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
I like this. The style of the dialogue is interesting, I've never read it done like that before. I think it worked though- it put me more "in" Buffy, and made Angel's words more "to me", if that makes sense. Great work!
Graysen chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
This is good. I wish Buffy would have talked more about the meeting, & whether or not they really said good-bye for good.
Miss Becky chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
Brilliant! I wish we could have seen the meeting between Angel and Buffy, too, but thanks to stories like these, I can imagine it. I like the style you chose for the dialogue.
j chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
I loved this. Well done, and I miss the buddy-buddy sort of relationship they had too. But we've only seen the one episode after Smashed, so maybe there's hope for later episodes. *sigh* Let's hope, k? Cause I truly loved this story and would love, even more, if it were the type of thing we could see on screen.