Reviews for Mysterious Distance
So cute
Kuri333 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This is beautiful! I was re-reading GoF, which is something I haven't done in a while, and started wondering how did Fleur and Bill got together. Looking for a fic on the matter, I stumbled upon yours and it's really great! Kudos!
darrling chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
i love it so much! you stayed true to the books which makes the story even better. i love your writing!
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Wonderful.
sonea91 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Wow! How tragic that it took an event like this for Molly and Fleur to finally somewhat overcome their differnces, though Molly is probably more to blame for that than Fleur.

I think you portrayed Fleur really well, there's so little about her in the books, but in this story she was someone one can greatly emphasize with.
luvsanime02 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Oh, this was so beautiful. How Fleur knew something was going to happen, yet had to let him go anyway; that was just so sad and yet so perfect. I really just wanted to give Fleur a very big comforting hug, even though I doubt it would help her. And I love, absolutely love, that Fleur thought for a moment that she should run, before she remembered that it was Bill lying there before her. So heartbreaking.
Kimchi926 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Nice!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Good story.
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I have never read Bill/Fleur before, but there are one the only canon ships i really love a lot so i enjoyed this.. Very well-written and Fleur's thoughts were very effective. That bit about her starting to say French bec all the emotions were just flowing was very realistic :D
CarolCB chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Love this ff...you write Fleur and Bill so well. Because you haven't updated Il faut que je t'aime for a while (and I don't know if you will); I thought of this short ff as chapter 47 of Il faut que je t'aime...

You're a very good writer...
Jessikitt chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I luv is 1 of my fav in ,shes a strong charactr. Evntho she ws vain,she ws nt shallow.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wonderfully done, yet again.
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This really was a great look into Fleur's head after the attack. And now she doesn't have to worry about Mrs. Weasley not liking her :)
Starkiller chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I love Fleur, just LOVE her. And you capture everything that is brilliant about her character. There seriously needs to be more female characters out there like Fleur and more wonderful fics like this.
koorimechick chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Totally cute. I like how you gave Fleur thoughts about leaving, but only fleetingly. I do like this. I've been craving this couple today. Makes me want to reread the scene in the book.

[I've also been craving gay Charlie today too. lol]