Reviews for Protecting Him Alternate POV
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Awe! This was so sad and heartfelt, poor Carlisle and Esme. I loved this story and wished there was more...but thank you for sharing this story with us. If you ever want to continue it or sent us outtakes I will be the most happiest of your readers. Thank you, YOUR BRILLIANT! Narcy ;-)
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
That was so great! I didn’t want to stop reading! I look forward to more!
Twilight2Midnight chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Glad it was Carlislie's POV!

Very well written!
proudmom21 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Really enjoyed Carlisles pov of that phone conversation. :)
missie33 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Loved it!
RosesFromDrew chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I loved it. It was really interesting to see Carlisle's side of things.
JJP chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Please keep writing Carlisle's point of view of Protecting Him. I cannot wait until you update, and I'm checking in almost every day for the moment you will!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I absolutely love Carlisle's POV!
JJP chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
by the way..i forgot to mention that i think you should continue with carlisle's point of view. i would like to know how he felt seeing his song hurt for the first time, meeting bella, and how it felt to take his son away from his love. please update soon! :)
JJP chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
this is an awesome chapter to learn carlisle's point of view for what he went throught to keep his son safe. i hope you keep writing it because i sincerely enjoy reading it, and because you seem to have a gift for writing.
Stephosaur chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
omg i just lov ur writing i thinkive favorited like two i noe i love to read fanfics that are amazing and urs are some of them!

great work!
ArwenGranger chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I really liked seeing Carlisle's point of view and the 'smug little sod' line was great. I'd love to see some more of his PoV from the hospital and maybe when Edward goes back to Chicago.
Robpfan chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Hey twiXlite,

I like this POV are you going to finish it too?

Different povs gives more depth to a story

I'm putting it on story alert just incase.

Take care

Brenda
Boy Band chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
this is so googd you need to keep writting it
AliciaZA chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Oh Wow! I loved Carlisle's POV. It was amazing to read all the subtext behind Daddy C's quiet and calm exterior - the "smug sod" bit cracked me up (lol). I cannot WAIT to read part 2 of this one shot, and DESPERATELY awaiting the sequel to "Protecting Him"...

AliciaZA