Reviews for Dear aunt Bellatrix
Drxcoss chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
This is so funny and cute and I love Grasshopper!
GhostieSenpai chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
It would have been a good idea to make a letter from Bellatrix to Draco after she got this letter it would defiantly hav been funny
Inkfire chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Lol, this was hilarious...
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Really cute. I can only imagine what Bellatrix would be thinking as she read this letter.
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
that was sweet

but the animal cruelty was unnecessary
daphnexia chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
this is soo cute 3 I lovett
MeganBellaRoseBlack chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Aww! That is so cute! Really well done (:
Synderska chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Aw that was adorable! I loved Dracos childish honesty! So fucking cute .

Well I can imagine that aunt Bella didnt like the letter at all because of Dracos bluntness and shameless words. I know he certainly didn't mean his words...I guess he wasn't aware of the fact that his words might offend or annoy his aunt.

Pansy had a cat called Dushess? Is this an allusion to "The Aristocats" by Walt Disney (I love this film...! _)

Ohh and Draco had a cat, too, called Grasshopper? What a lovely name tehe...but the cat unfortunately died because he killed it? Poor creature. But it kind of shows Draco's personality, doesn't it? Very interesting aspect the thing with the cat...indeed.

Ahaha and I can imagine that Lucius didn't like pets at all. You know...there's a quote by Sick Boy that would fit to Lucius' attitude towards pets:

"And in your heart you kind of know that although it sounds all right, it's actually just shite."

Very great fanfiction! So much creativity in it and it felt like I was really reading a letter from Draco. Brilliant!
lemondropseverus chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
It's an adorable story! Really , really nice... still it would be nice to see Bella's response or reaction to Draco's letter...
thor-you-oaf chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
aw

that was so cute!
PROFILE HAS BEEN DISPOSED OF chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
LOL. I LOVE THIS. Please write more! I'm subscribing!
Wiccan98 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I loved this!

It definitely sounds like Draco.

I think you should have added in more spelling mistakes though,

Also I think you should write another one but from Bellatrix to Draco.
Nutmeg49 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I didn't know about this story. He killed his kitten. I don't like that. It hurts me to think about that.

Poor kitten.

Good though, I think it sounds like something that a kid would write. So well done!

I'm still not happy about the kitten though...

'(
deathlymad chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Aww. I really wonder what Bellatrix's reaction to a letter like that is. lol

"A child is writing to me...so innocent...*throws up*" lol XD

I feel bad for that poor cat. D: That's horrible. Makes me feel sick.

lol Pansy is "lame" XD

Sorry. Umm, is this even counting as a review? lol Okay, bye.

-Ri
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I feel sorry for poor Grasshopper, everyone else can go hang themselves :)

Keep Writing