Reviews for The Airbender and the Leaf
You might wish to fix the mistake you made in this chapter xD you said that air benders are identifed by the 'triangles' correct me if I'm wrong...but the avatar has the triangles not air benders. Aang just was born as a air bender and then gained the triangular pattern later on when he became the avatar. Did he not?
Synn Nexus chapter 17 . 8/3
I have no words 0.0
I had just caught up the last 4 chapters and there's just so much
I love it.
Hello chapter 17 . 7/27
Hmm interesting I'm thinking the three guys are ninjas at the very least one of them anyway. I enjoy this chapter a lot the dancing party was really good and I like how you made Lee into a teacher lol! Keep up the good work!
X-Chick303 chapter 17 . 7/27
See, this is what I'm talking about! The details were fleshed out and the pace was well-kept! While I still think the ninjas are acting oddly unconcerned about Neji, this chapter was of much higher quality than the last few ones. Nice work!
RHatch89 chapter 17 . 7/27
Awesome :)
Junior VB chapter 17 . 7/27
Gracioso capítulo.
Funny chapter.
Hello chapter 16 . 7/19
Yay Tenten got a new pet! ;D lol. Great chapter like always. I enjoyed the story that wasn't told in the Avatar cartoon it was really good in my opinion but then again it always is! Keep it up, I can't wait for your next chapter!
guest chapter 16 . 7/19
I love the fact that tenten tamed the serpent that is awesome! Also I am glad you are updating more, I love this story.
guest chapter 16 . 7/19
this is a great story and I am glad you are updating for quickly.
RHatch89 chapter 16 . 7/19
Awesome update :)
Junior VB chapter 16 . 7/19
No está mal.
Not bad.
X-Chick303 chapter 16 . 7/19
They seen oddly unconcerned about Neji... You keep leaving too many details as well.
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 4 . 7/15
Azula, of course it's not your day. It's never your day.
bookworm51485 chapter 3 . 7/11
I'm sorry, but Team Gai is behaving in an embarrassingly idiotic manner. You need the Avatar's goodwill, what better way than to assist in his rescue. And then running past who knows how many times and repeatedly disregarding him? It just makes no sense.

I am curious to see what happens from here, but so far the portrayal of Team Gai has left me unimpressed.
Hello chapter 15 . 7/8
Well now we know what happened to Shikamaru. Great job on this chapter and it was pretty informative on what is going on. Keep up the good work!