Reviews for The Airbender and the Leaf
KorrieChan chapter 18 . 4/13
Please update soon
Terrible block of text, and the transitions between scenes and actions aren't very clear, but overall pretty solid. That one wall of text about the general was a particularly bad example, but I also lost track of their teacher and the time between splitting up and meeting again.
Junior VB chapter 18 . 3/27
Katara ayudó a esas personas.
Katara helped those people.
He is not He chapter 5 . 3/27
Oh my gosh, sorry, I haven't even finished this chapter but Tenten's comment, with the library and the foxy assistants... "Now we know where Naruto's shadow clones go after he dispels them."
Ah, I can't breath that's so funny! I read it over, stopped, reread and burst out laughing, I just-man, that's great. Ah, sorry, I'll finish the chapter now.
Really, that was great.
111segasonic chapter 17 . 3/16
Incredible, simply incredible. You've made an amazing story here. I sincerely hope you haven't abandoned it.
NCam42 chapter 17 . 3/7
Excellent story so far my friend. My only question is who are these people now working with Combustion Man? Are they characters you created or are they Naruto characters? You don't have to spoil anything, I'm just really confused from that last line on dialogue plus the character descriptions.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2016
You might wish to fix the mistake you made in this chapter xD you said that air benders are identifed by the 'triangles' correct me if I'm wrong...but the avatar has the triangles not air benders. Aang just was born as a air bender and then gained the triangular pattern later on when he became the avatar. Did he not?
Synn Nexus chapter 17 . 8/3/2016
I have no words 0.0
I had just caught up the last 4 chapters and there's just so much
I love it.
Hello chapter 17 . 7/27/2016
Hmm interesting I'm thinking the three guys are ninjas at the very least one of them anyway. I enjoy this chapter a lot the dancing party was really good and I like how you made Lee into a teacher lol! Keep up the good work!
X-Chick303 chapter 17 . 7/27/2016
See, this is what I'm talking about! The details were fleshed out and the pace was well-kept! While I still think the ninjas are acting oddly unconcerned about Neji, this chapter was of much higher quality than the last few ones. Nice work!
RHatch89 chapter 17 . 7/27/2016
Awesome :)
Junior VB chapter 17 . 7/27/2016
Gracioso capítulo.
Funny chapter.
Hello chapter 16 . 7/19/2016
Yay Tenten got a new pet! ;D lol. Great chapter like always. I enjoyed the story that wasn't told in the Avatar cartoon it was really good in my opinion but then again it always is! Keep it up, I can't wait for your next chapter!
guest chapter 16 . 7/19/2016
I love the fact that tenten tamed the serpent that is awesome! Also I am glad you are updating more, I love this story.
guest chapter 16 . 7/19/2016
this is a great story and I am glad you are updating for quickly.