Reviews for My Brother Can Kick Your Brother's Ass
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 5/4
Was fun!

I was especially amused by "a daughter who was at an air force recruiting office when the group that had kidnapped him had gone after her''.
atymer chapter 1 . 1/29
It is nice to think they would have reconciled over kidnappings, rescues and tales made taller after the years go by.
Neat idea telling about the guys from the sibling viewpoint.
Mossy Stone chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Great story! I love the idea of Dave and Jeannie meeting up!
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
super funny!

congratulations!

xD
Jane Average chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
So much love. I'm a sucker for Dave and Jeannie interaction, and it was great fun to be sort of in on the joke here, knowing that both of them have the wrong image of "Dave's brother John" and that Dave would so win their little game if only he knew :) The phone call at the end was priceless too, not least because Jeannie knows perfectly well that John could kick Rodney's ass, at least in the literal sense :)
Tarlan chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Loved this :)
forthebest chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
really cute. love the competiton b/w Jeannie and Dave over whose brother is a bigger badass. really love Dave finding out John's not the screw up he thought. thanks
Azamiko chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Cute.
DreamingIce chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Hee! A very enjoyable read!

I reckon it would be an interesting meeting, Dave and Jeannie... And the banter about their brothers... priceless. I really wished that we'd seen Dave more than once, really, the brief moments in Outcast didn't tell us nearly enough...

That and I enjoy fics with a well-written/snarky Jeannie.

~Misha
cflat chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Good story. What I think is interesting is I just came across another story where Dave and Jeannie get kidnapped and end up in a locked room together and then talk to pass time while they wait for their brothers to rescue them.
BeckyS chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
OMG this is SO cute! I love Dave stories to begin with, but this one is just so great. I loved being "in" on the secret, I loved the "reveal" and I ESPECIALLY loved Jeannie's final phone call! Thanks so much for a wonderful story.
Sachita chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Haha, I loved this XD Great great job!
theicemenace chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Two words: Loved it!
MBB chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
a very original story.

And you fleshed out Dave Sheppard nicely.