Reviews for Models
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Well, well, soldier...

This was interesting, yesh. XD

So, we have Yuno sketching a couple close together, and of course, Miyako thinks to bring Sae and Hiro in to be Yuno's models. That was totally something Miyako would do. XD I like it.
And of course, Hiro and Sae were SO cute together. *A* They are SO obviously canon. I love'em! X3

Good work!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
claraowl chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
*giggles* Aw, I liked Miya-chan.
They really do! I just reed that par Poor Sae. :D
kaykaymcgowancoleman chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
i really love snarky smart miya, this is a very well written fanfiction please write more :)
UdongeinTheSmartRabbit chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
No any comments. It is just like ordinary story, but i can enjoy it in my relax time. Nice fanfict!
Zokusho chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
"Yes, I'm writing Miya as being both smarter and probably snarkier than she's usually shown."

I've understood that Miyako actually is very smart. And she did try to volunteer Yuno for nude modeling in the anime :)
writer-jm chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
The manga was so surprisingly great! I was just taking a risk, but the manga company had not let me down yet!

And the Sae/Hiro thing was so subtle, but obviously heading that way. It's like just a little nudge would push them together! It was very cute and you've kept that feeling here. And then Miyako's... what would you call it... suggestive crazy manipulation. (Gosh, had a brainfart so bad, my eyes crossed) XD

Thanks for dropping this one! Maybe when they're older they'll blend into the Locket!

RezleVettems chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Great story, I like how you put Sae and Hiro into that kind of situation and the slip of tongue really sealed the deal with this fanfic. A great addition to the small Hidamari sketch section.
Teresa Kaiju chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I think Hiro and Sae really are canon. There is a flash scene in the anime intro with Hiro lying on her back and Sae on her hands and knees right over her. Very suggestive...

I actually like little bits of story like this. Stimulates the imagination.
TheBigN chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
A little snarkier? Yeah. A little smarter? Miya's definitely as smart as you've shown her in this story. I think this was overall a job well done. :3
yurianimeotaku chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This one-shot was very sweet.

Once again, reading your work has introduced me to another shojo-ai/yuri anime or manga I didn't know existed. Thank you for writing works in the lesser-known universes.

You rock!