Reviews for Little Goodbye
yume229 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
aww... nice fic
Meg chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I loved this story, and I'm so sorry about your cat. I am a definite cat person and it's hard to lose a cat. My kitty Lizzy was killed by a car on my birthday, and she was expecting kittens.

And by all means keep writing Tezuka/Fuji! You're a wonderful writer.
sosise chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
yes, giref from loosing pet is devastating... i didnt saw him die, but he was taken to be killed. my pet is a dog, and he is so fierce to anybody but me. in the end he bit my cousins, and my family decided to bring him to sleep.

i had him for the lonest time... i even sleep with him. so sad.

yes, and it is so sweet how you portrayed Fuji-Tezu... good job.
wara ningyo chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
omg! Why did miu have to die TT_TT

the story is good but i don't like the fact that miu died coz i have a lot of cats myself. I'm sorry about ur cats, i faced the similar incidents many time too. its hard, and i dont have Tezuka to hold me like Fuji did...hoho
SkySurf chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I'm sure that your cat will be safe somewhere in heaven, away from the pain and sadness.

And I would like to say 'thanks' for writing this story. Somehow, it wakes me up, and reminds me to cherish my loved ones. :)

Hope you will feel better.
Thin-K chapter 1 . 7/6/2009

It hurts a lot losing them, doesn't it? *hugs again* I'm really sorry!

As for the story. It was sad and beautiful and ... It brought tears to my eyes.

As for your writing touch. You haven't lost it. It's just hard when you try to write a story when you're emotionally stressed and sad and ...

Don't doubt yourself or your writing!

Take care dear!
axomyrhcal13 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I cried.

First because I remembered my beloved cat dying the same way, but this time it was a cab hitting him. I'm terribly attached to him, that I cried the whole night and the next morning when he died. I couldn't take it.

Second because I feel the same way as Fuji did. I tried to deny but my cat really died.

Condolences to you...I also had cats dying so fast...wah

It was a really touching and sad fic, wah, it made me cry.

keep it up!
AniManGa19930 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Very touching~

Poor kitty...

Good story as it!

P.S. No...don't worry you haven't lost your touch...
ezyl chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Rest in peace. ;_;
blueray chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Hey, really sorry about your cat... I mean, even I've had many cats and well, I remember this one kitten who just vanished one day and never returned. It still hurts. I hope you're holding up well, and that your cat rests in peace. :)

And you shouldnt really judge your writing skills when you write under such heavy emotional turmoil... give it some time and I guess you'll get back to your normal writing skills.

Take care.
Bloodysamurai chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I've been one of your avid readers!

And no you're not loosing your touch. This was just so sad and

Poor Miu!

I had a cat that died like that a few days ago and I did the same thing, though I was crying the entire time. :(

condolences to you for your cat.

Hope to see more of your works.