Reviews for Conjunctive Forces
stresscanleadtobaldness chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Ah, I love stories like this that take random people from random teams and have them make small talk. And Yamato and Yukimura! I never would have thought of that. I love your metaphor about lawns; it's quite Yamato-esqe.

It seems like you wrote this before Yamato appeared in New Prince of Tennis, so kudos to you for predicting his...existence (for lack of a better word) in the camp correctly. More than anything else, it just made the whole conversation seem like he was just trying to assure himself. Really, the first time we get to see him play and it's against his former kouhai and successor, Tezuka? This story is almost uncanny in its...accuracy.

Hoping to see more stories like this!
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
:o

Not gonna lie, your characterizations made me weep tears of (fan)girlish joy. I feel like you gave a very realistic look into Yukimura's head, and your Yamato made me smile. (Which says a lot, as I've never been too interested in him.)

And the quips about his lawn and the azaleas were made of win.

Lovely.

yukisana chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I just read chapters 8 & 9.

It was... heartbreaking.

(Write something on that battle! )

But that was interesting. Hm. Bring back the old rivalries.

And interesting choice of... Yamoto.

It'll be awesome if he's actually there. (Is he?)

That was a nice little read. Good job.
terrorofthehighway chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Interesting.
Harlett chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
It would be interesting to find that Yamato is also in this camp.

Various thing versus friendship, which will win?

Besides those who will survive to the end of these games... and How will be the teamwork between them?

A lot of brats [the most of them] with a BIG ego... oh dear ~

Ahm... happy birthday to your friend too, interesting story )
megrim chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Huh, it completely slipped my mind that Yamato might be at the camp too. I love how you wrote this, especially how you made Yamato trying to give Yukimura advice more fitted for Seigaku members.