Reviews for MIRROR IMAGE
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Awesome missing scene Karen. Loved Dean patching Sam up in the car and so believable his meltdown at the back of the motel, grief and guilt eating him up, and what he had just been through tipping him over the edge. Just adored Dean's words of comfort to his little brother, so heartfelt.

Wish Kripke had included this in the episode. Great job.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
AWW *sniff*

this was beautiful hun! aw...bless Sammy- loved how you put in there with what happened with their mum :0

x
LvSammy chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This was great! Thanks for agreat read.
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Aw poor Sammy... well at least he still has Dean by his side...

The patching-up scene in the car was awesome. You write so good, and always in-character... Dean's caring but still full of humor and well... just Dean

amazing

Thanks
NeverEndingSugarHigh chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Great idea, a great story, and even greater writing. I've always wanted to read a Bloody Mary story because the episode just left a lot open-ended. You took advantage of that and turned it into some really great brother moments. Bravo!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Aww this was soo good! I love this episode becuase I felt so bad for Sam .o It happened way too soon after Jessica's death and he wasn't anywhere near ready to deal with something like this. As always, your story was a joy to read and Dean's POV was very realistic. Knowing Sam was at his breaking point becuase of this and helping him through it was pure awesomeness .- Wonderful job my darling! Keep up the great work!

-Layla
primadonna cat chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
That was really well done! I just watched that episode.

I think you remeinded me that so much of early season one we see Sam's grief. I have a weird feeling we might be seeing greif again in season 5.

Nice work.
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Nice!

Always good to see missing scenes from such good episodes!

Great job!
Soncnica chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
loved it...especially because I was stuck on Bloody Mary for the past couple of days!

what I liked:

- I liked the pirate jokes...

- aw the hug...we need more of those...oh and in the ep, Dean kind of, semi hugged Sam...heheh :)

- ""You okay?" I asked looking at our reflections that formed in the puddle. Sam just shrugged again. "You don't see Mary anymore, do you?" I waved a hand toward the puddle, trying to keep the panic from my tone. "Her reflection?"" I Liked this, don't know why, but I really liked it...the puddle and the reflection...:)

S.