Reviews for Persona 3: Fairly English Story
njhnaruto chapter 108 . 2/10
Dude seriously I can not put into words how awesome this story was.
Tadano Tenshi chapter 27 . 2/8
The police officer Minato was talking to was Tohru Adachi right? I'm betting it was him
IronWolfe chapter 108 . 10/28/2013
Wow. Just... wow. That was absolutely bloody brilliant. Such a seemingly simple change, with such far reaching consequences... In the end, it's all about being human, isn't it? Finding the good that resides inside. The sheer awesomeness and emotion in this story is breathtaking. Thanks for writing such a fantastic story.
Rick Crash Tracy chapter 55 . 10/8/2013
Pardon me for my mental retardation but what's the C {3 - supposed to be?
Rick Crash Tracy chapter 38 . 10/4/2013
Dude I love Christian Minato!
obsidian-fox chapter 108 . 8/8/2013
I enjoyed this story overall.

I was jarred by a few inconsistencies - e.g. Minato could read people's levels earlier in the story (and was surprised by Shinji's level) but later the idea of demon rank had to be explained to him. And Minato had picked up plenty of auto-healing powers on various persona (invigorate, regenerate, victory cry, drain physical, drain elements), but those later seemed to be forgotten in the name of dramatic combat. Also, how could Takaya's power have such a wide impact on the world, even so far as rewriting diaries and histories? He doesn't have that kind of SP, and you had already established that his power doesn't affect machines (e.g. using Skynet to locate Takaya through security cameras). You could have just left that to the mysterious powers of the dark hour.

But I enjoyed the other parts, and there were a lot of them. Thanks for writing your story.
obsidian-fox chapter 100 . 8/6/2013
I feel like this chapter shouldn't have happened. The answer to his difficulties is not hard to find: one Victory Cry would do the job. He also has access to Regenerate 3 and Invigorate 3 via (according to your chapter 51) Messiah or Orpheus Telos.
DeathCrawler chapter 80 . 8/3/2013
i kinda hate you for this chapter because i lost the game
obsidian-fox chapter 73 . 7/29/2013
Awesome chapter.
hawkeyeriku chapter 108 . 7/21/2013
Seriously, this was every bit as good as I had heard, I laughed a lot, cried a lot and got hooked to it badly. One of the best reads I have found on this site, and I mean that.

I could start listing everything I enjoyed, but I'd be listing the entire story, so I won't do that. Great work on the story, great work on the Social Links, the Up to Eleven bit especially and the all-out wars there at the last part.

Good luck on the rest of your projects and thank you for this fantastic read.
AshCoveredWarrior chapter 108 . 7/17/2013
9.9/10.
A fantastic, engaging story.
Although Minato's characterization as a killer and Englishman was a little weird to me, I still love this story. The incorporation of characters from other SMTP games were really well thought-out and brilliantly done. The romance between Yukari and Minato could have been more developed, but it was still pretty good. Beautifully written action scenes, fast-paced and well-written storytelling, lots of imagination concerning how SMTP terminologies function, and heart-poundingly emotional connections make this fic one of the best I have ever read. Props to you, my good man.
theonesin chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
Normally I hate fanfiction, but this is surprisingly good.

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it.
final fan of fantasy chapter 27 . 6/26/2013
only real men do MAN cooking.
Yurei chapter 104 . 5/7/2013
So... What happened to the woman that Ryoji impregnated? (Pretty sure it's Miu-san)
Blitzshine chapter 80 . 5/5/2013
Since this story is already finished I never review. But this time I have to do it.

With all due respect: FUCK YOU for making me lose the game. Seriously, fuck you.

Great story, though!