Reviews for Persona 3: Fairly English Story
SeigZeon chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
this is great very interesting :D
RaidEye chapter 108 . 11/10/2010
I loved it, mate. Well done:)
Book Maniac chapter 108 . 11/8/2010
Final Review for me on this story. I have enjoyed reading this story from start to finish and now a second time. I hope that you write many more stories as good as this and I pray for safety and blessings on you on your missionary trip. Take care and good luck.
Shinosuke chapter 10 . 11/5/2010
Okay, i've gotten as far into this story as i could before finally all the comments in me built up too much for me to hold back.

I'm sure since you have 1000 reviews you've been told plenty of times that you're spelling both Minato's and Akihiko's last names incorrectly. but apparently, you don't care and would rather leave it incorrect than just fix it really quick. so yeah, that's annoying. and just bad writing, if you find a mistake, fix it. don't ignore it. I can only assume you're ignoring it to save your pride; deciding that it's better to just keep going on as if you're right than to take some correction and actually listen to it.

Which is why i expect you probably won't even care about anything i write in this review.

Also, this story is draaagggging. Why make it so long? In ten chapters, nothing worthwhile has occured at all. It's been almost exactly like the game with a few jokes and some extra side stories about the English Minato. Okay, we get it, he's from England. And wow the L jokes were funny. But can we get to a major plot point sometime soon? I'm beginning to think this has 100 chapters because you write out every single day. And that's just... overkill. I mean long stories are fine. But they have to be long stories with substance. The kind of stories that actually keep you entertained.

This story just keeps elaborating on events anyone who knows anything about Persona 3 would know. This story promises a lot, and seems like it would be really interesting, but I for one am not willing to sift through 50 or so chapters of things i already know just to get to the interesting part.

Overall, I really do think this story has a lot of potential. And maybe, if i had a week off with and no other site on the entire internet was working but this story, i might actually read all the way through it.

But i have to say, though you do give it a valiant effort, this story is too slow and ends up boring. Which is why i'm stopping here. i struggled to get through these first 10 chapters and not just gloss over entire paragraphs. To think that 98 more chapters await is not only a dreadful thought but also a very tiring one. This story makes me want to take a nap or go play the game myself. Since that would at least be interactive.

Sorry for the harsh criticism, but don't consider this a flame. This is just my honest opinion and review of your story.
Xoraan chapter 108 . 10/21/2010
A beautiful story with a beautiful ending. The way you made such plot twists was amazing. I'd like my own Persona fanfic to be as amazing as this, perhaps you could help me improve mine. This story was heart warming at the end, I will definitely keep this as a fav.
jbh61987 chapter 103 . 9/9/2010
You know what really made this plot-twist epic? The simple fact that this story was written in the first person and a shadow is the deeper, darker parts of our psyche. When you write in the first person you get to see what a character thinks and feels.

It was f*cking awesome because the readers don't even come close to considering the possibility. I have to know, did you plan that from the get-go? Because bravo!
FrizFr0z chapter 107 . 9/8/2010
oh by shizz me nizz, I heard some people typing about some Fairly English Story on Persona 3, and lo and behold it was in the Megami Tensei section and not the Persona section.

Why the fudge are they in two different categories?

Back to reviewing this story. Ho man. I didn't even care about context and grammar and language and all that shit. It's that awesome. I read the first chapter and I went all the way to the finish line. It's all your fault I'll never look at Persona 3 the same way again. Seriously.

P.S. Gotta love how some random reviewers come over and keep typing "It's Arisato, not Arisoto!"
Arukoir chapter 28 . 9/4/2010
I know that this isn't for the chapter that I intended, but the manner in which you handle switching between languages is really cool. It's realistic!
ryudama chapter 18 . 8/28/2010
pretty epic poem if that was what you intended
ryudama chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
your awesome
ryudama chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
loved the bugger moment
ryudama chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
pretty awesome fic,i like your personal input here and there makes it more interesting,especially the english thing
Grey Soldier chapter 68 . 8/20/2010
Pharos has the. Best. Comic. Timing. Ever.

He never fails to make me chuckle with his off-kilter comments.
Grey Soldier chapter 60 . 8/20/2010
I'm fairly certain you gave Pharos the best comic timing ever.
Grey Soldier chapter 48 . 8/11/2010
Come to the dark side, we have cookies.

Your stuff is great.