Reviews for Persona 3: Fairly English Story
polarpwnage chapter 99 . 10/21/2014
That thing at the end is from the new video game right? Where ur a ghost trying to find the dude that killed ya
polarpwnage chapter 58 . 10/20/2014
What's awesome bout this fic is that the music lyrics usage is good. Unlike every other fic that uses it either telling users to play a certain song at certain points of the chapter or rips off entire parts of songs and pasting it into the chapter and have the mc sing it. It's retarded cuz it's a fic, why the heck would we YouTube a song at parts? You on the other hand made it work and not make it seem forced, keep it up
polarpwnage chapter 46 . 10/19/2014
You never did mention what Mitsuru gave Minato for scoring in the top 3 as reward
TheLastGarou chapter 68 . 10/16/2014
Regarding Kenjamin's "Stop! Hama-Time!"
You are absolutely correct, it DID have to be done... and it was GLORIOUS!
TheLastGarou chapter 48 . 10/15/2014
Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies!
The Harrinator chapter 108 . 10/6/2014
This was a helluva ride. I'm a bit miffed that I hadn't been able to find this while it was still being written, then I'd have been able to prolong the experiance of reading it, instead of getting too caught up and finishing it in the span of three days. But, I suppose that's what the sequel's for. If I haven't missed that too. Sorry, i'm rambling. It's 02:00 here, and I'm tired. I just had to leave something showing how fantastic this story is, but I cant seem to adequately portray my fellings for this right now. You're a hell of a good author, Mr. SamJaz. It's been an honor reading your work.
Epuslso chapter 108 . 9/17/2014
truly one of the bast stories on
magmon1000 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
... So in this Minato is from Yorkshire? ... FINALLY!
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 78 . 9/3/2014
A Blackadder reference! High five!
Pecan Crisp chapter 31 . 9/1/2014
"Now, the reason why the previous persona users can't access the dark hour is the same reason the p3 persona users can't walk into TV's; they never needed to."

You probably know this by now, but as of P4 Arena, that is false. Persona 3 characters CAN go inside the TV, it's just that it only works in Inaba.
In fact, it's quite possible that if they had tried to enter the TV back when they went to Inaba (The school Field Trip, I think) it would have worked.
elegentgentleman chapter 107 . 8/5/2014
you know what, I am not ashamed to say that I love this story.
Minato is like Old Man Henderson, the only man to win at Call of Cthulhu. he causes just as much plot derailment. hell, all that's missing is the minor case of schizophrenia, the drinking, the team killing, and the missing lawn gnomes. if you have no idea who Old Man Henderson is, you need to look him up and read the full story, if you don't laugh, you have no soul.
kagemoto chapter 54 . 7/9/2014
Igor is a homolonculus it says somewhere that philemon made him out of a dolll!
njhnaruto chapter 108 . 2/10/2014
Dude seriously I can not put into words how awesome this story was.
Tadano Tenshi chapter 27 . 2/8/2014
The police officer Minato was talking to was Tohru Adachi right? I'm betting it was him
IronWolfe chapter 108 . 10/28/2013
Wow. Just... wow. That was absolutely bloody brilliant. Such a seemingly simple change, with such far reaching consequences... In the end, it's all about being human, isn't it? Finding the good that resides inside. The sheer awesomeness and emotion in this story is breathtaking. Thanks for writing such a fantastic story.
1,229 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »