Reviews for Persona 3: Fairly English Story
300 I.Q. Prower chapter 27 . 2/20/2016
I swear if that un-named cop is Adachi I will freaking flip. He's my favorite character in the franchise.
300 I.Q. Prower chapter 18 . 2/18/2016
I freaking burst out laughing when the Reaper actually SPOKE, even more so when he did the whole "you dare challange death itself?"
Speaking of which, giving the reaper characterization? You sir just have officially ascended from my "good list" to my "awesome list"

And the moment you used "I Am All of Me" I think I went into shock for a moment. There are no words to describe the amount of "F#CK YEAH!" I am feeling right now. You just went from my "awesome list" to my "magnificent bastard" list.

In da t I'm going to put this on both this and the rebuilt version. Normally I've just been sticking to commenting on the Rebuilt version since it's the same just even better.
yiggdrasill chapter 16 . 2/17/2016
you said in your note you would try to tone down the british...i hope that didnt happen, its far to unique a take on minato for that
yiggdrasill chapter 11 . 2/17/2016
the sheer amount of references is staggering. whats more impressive is that for minato to be using them means you know them all, thats a very wide array of books and other arts, bloody good job
Face Yourself chapter 43 . 2/15/2016
*Reads 42 chapters*
*Sees in a review response that Yukari is the main pairing*
Why would you not say this at the beginning? v_v It was annoying enough when Yuko suddenly decided they were together despite no indications or prompting that would imply such, but I've been getting up hopes for a possible Aigis this whole time.

I mean, it's been a fairly good story so far (minus the Yuko thing), and I wouldn't have minded if you'd listed the pairing as Yukari from the start, or had it say so in the summary of main characters at the top, but finding out so late that that's the plan just kinda crashes the mood to keep reading.
dragonsfire49 chapter 108 . 8/23/2015
This is my favorite story ever.
Tasaiya chapter 108 . 5/30/2015
I started reading this story at 4:00 PM on Friday, at the time of writing this review it is 5:22 AM on Saturday, this is due to me reading the entire story in one sitting, and my life has only been improved from reading this story. This story is one of the best I have ever read on this site due to the epicness, the humor, and expansive plot that just made it all the more amazing. In all honesty words cannot express how I truly feel about this story and the only words that come close to describing my feelings are amazing, epic, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious... Dammit all i'm reading the story again to re-live the experience be right back...
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 25 . 5/20/2015
I did always think that you could use a phone to talk to someone no one else can see. I would turn the phone off before you did that, or turn it on silent. I like silly Minato.
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 9 . 5/18/2015
I actually do like this. It's interesting to see how the story goes off the rails at this point. I think fanfiction should observe what else could be, not just what is. So... I get the feeling that Pharos will turn up in front of everyone later.
illuminios chapter 48 . 2/4/2015
Hip hip. Hooray!
Introspection! Self discovery! Honesty! Character development and more!

I know it's a fluke, but I'll enjoy while it lasts...
illuminios chapter 47 . 2/4/2015
"Minato" continues his immature behavior on business meetings and continues to get away with it, 'cause author's fiat. Apparently, being good at stock market (which still makes me laugh, because it requires inside information and lots of time to be even remotely close to success - something "Minato" can't afford) makes you a popular, feared and revered among rich and powerful.

You clearly understand human nature well.
illuminios chapter 45 . 2/4/2015
-_-" Aaaaand it degraded again. Good job "Minato", pointless showing off and overreaction is a great way to ensure your manly manliness!

Also, instant recognition! With basically no reasons to think that Aegis (read greek mythology sometimes, you'll understand why this is the right spelling) was described in the prophecy, "Minato" proves himself as a better seer. And as a true seer, he doesn't deign the readers worthy of explanation of his words. Right.

Other than that, cool. I guess the lack of interaction with Tanaka and disappearance of other unconvincing samples of our brave hero's business activities actually makes the story better.
illuminios chapter 39 . 2/3/2015
FINALLY. Character development! It's about time.
illuminio chapter 36 . 2/3/2015
...And of course everybody instantly forgive "Minato" after all the things he had said and done. He was under the mind control, let's just instantly forget all the physical and emotional pain we have just suffered through! Of course.

The world would have been a much better place to live in if a human's mind worked like that...

I really expect the consequences.
illuminio chapter 38 . 2/3/2015
I found it really funny how you answered that reviewer's concerns. Why, some of those statements include outrite lying! (Btw, great job misleading hapless fans with twisting the meaning behind AL's words in summary.) It is not a nice thing to do. I mean, I get it, it's hard to accept that your MC is really annoying - if not disgusting - character most of the times, but why do you degrade to insulting your readers' intelligence? Are you that sad? O_o

Now, I agree that power doesn't equal Sue-ness. Badly written infailible OP protagonist just makes most stories uninteresting. And I have to admit, I continue reading this mostly because I have no alternative (no Internet, no TV, NO BOOKS), otherwise I would have dropped, like, during chapter 20 or so. But! There is a silver lining. "Minato" is getting better. He evolves from "absolute badass with half-assed backstory barely explaining the amount of maximized skills that author keeps pulling from his hat every 2 chapters FOR THE LULZ" to a coherent character with flaws and actual possibility of sympathizing from reader.

The fact that you considered that Minato needed this kind of fixing made me smile. I will repeat: this is not OOC, it's a completely different character wearing the skin of canon!Minato.
1,249 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »