Reviews for Persona 3: Fairly English Story
DeathCrawler chapter 80 . 8/3/2013
i kinda hate you for this chapter because i lost the game
obsidian-fox chapter 73 . 7/29/2013
Awesome chapter.
hawkeyeriku chapter 108 . 7/21/2013
Seriously, this was every bit as good as I had heard, I laughed a lot, cried a lot and got hooked to it badly. One of the best reads I have found on this site, and I mean that.

I could start listing everything I enjoyed, but I'd be listing the entire story, so I won't do that. Great work on the story, great work on the Social Links, the Up to Eleven bit especially and the all-out wars there at the last part.

Good luck on the rest of your projects and thank you for this fantastic read.
LastDragonborn chapter 108 . 7/17/2013
9.9/10.
A fantastic, engaging story.
Although Minato's characterization as a killer and Englishman was a little weird to me, I still love this story. The incorporation of characters from other SMTP games were really well thought-out and brilliantly done. The romance between Yukari and Minato could have been more developed, but it was still pretty good. Beautifully written action scenes, fast-paced and well-written storytelling, lots of imagination concerning how SMTP terminologies function, and heart-poundingly emotional connections make this fic one of the best I have ever read. Props to you, my good man.
theonesin chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
Normally I hate fanfiction, but this is surprisingly good.

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it.
final fan of fantasy chapter 27 . 6/26/2013
only real men do MAN cooking.
Yurei chapter 104 . 5/7/2013
So... What happened to the woman that Ryoji impregnated? (Pretty sure it's Miu-san)
Blitzshine chapter 80 . 5/5/2013
Since this story is already finished I never review. But this time I have to do it.

With all due respect: FUCK YOU for making me lose the game. Seriously, fuck you.

Great story, though!
bbbbbbbb chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
A rather bad fic, with a surprising large following.

1. No one from England (or anywhere else) talks like this dialogue.
2. Character derailment everywhere, from Kazuya being the guard of the underworld (he went Neutral and protected Valhalla), to Tatsuya remembering IS and going out with Maya (he forgot at the end of EP and Maya avoided him to not have him remember).
3. A boring Mary Sue of a protagonist (no amount of 'justifying' will save him)
4. Generally bad (and boring) writing.

Other points:
*Why did you make the Tv Tropes page for this and put a ton of YMMV tropes on it? It screams "LOOK AT MY FIC EVERYONE".
*You don't have an excuse for not knowing what happens in the other SMT and Persona games and not dong the reasearch, the internet is a thing, you know.
*Basically a waste of my time.
ryabusha chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Dude I know you probably wrote this forever ago, but i'm loving this story. Having an inner view to Minato's thoughts is a nice flare you've got going on bro xD. Can't wait to continue reading xD
Commander Yognaught chapter 108 . 3/27/2013
Epiclogue indeed.
The Weird Someone chapter 33 . 3/11/2013
You know, when I read the information about the Hollow Arcana, I immediately thought about Demi-Fiend.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/10/2013
Well, now you are defentily getting kidnapped by CandleJack. It was
DIS NIGGA chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Dis is the most hilarious thing ive read in awhile
its THAT bad
Patriotic Jaguar chapter 16 . 2/12/2013
Great work as always. May be a moot point (I've heard you've already rewritten some of the fic), but I don't think there's too much of either mechanics or Britishness
1,225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »