Reviews for Persona 3: Fairly English Story
Memory25 chapter 27 . 1/30/2015
...? I thought it was kind of obvious that he could? After all, he made a Social Link with Junpei...right?
Memory25 chapter 13 . 1/30/2015
Where did he get Chariot from? I don't play the game, so I'm guessing Magician came from...Kenji, while Fool from Junpei...so Chariot is his own?
Eurigos chapter 108 . 1/26/2015
THIS WAS FUCKING EPIC BEYOND WORDS. I literally couldn't stop reading after I started i only went to sleep was because my eyes started dropping at 4 oclock. I loved the ending as well
Moctheusername chapter 108 . 12/18/2014
I must say thank you for writing this. The writing was great, there was little grammatical mistakes in it, the plot was interesting and a different take on things (not that know much about Persona 3, mind you), and overall just a great story. I mean, I spent at least three days reading it through so that must mean something. All I can say is thanks. Excellent job.

Sincerely,
Moctheusername
Ultrahoneydew chapter 108 . 11/4/2014
Loved this entire thing from start to finish. Your version of Minato had an interesting and always entertaining perspective. You, dear writer, are a fucking genius. Now I can't even look at the Persona series without thinking about this. You deserve a Wild Card for this.
polarpwnage chapter 99 . 10/21/2014
That thing at the end is from the new video game right? Where ur a ghost trying to find the dude that killed ya
polarpwnage chapter 58 . 10/20/2014
What's awesome bout this fic is that the music lyrics usage is good. Unlike every other fic that uses it either telling users to play a certain song at certain points of the chapter or rips off entire parts of songs and pasting it into the chapter and have the mc sing it. It's retarded cuz it's a fic, why the heck would we YouTube a song at parts? You on the other hand made it work and not make it seem forced, keep it up
polarpwnage chapter 46 . 10/19/2014
You never did mention what Mitsuru gave Minato for scoring in the top 3 as reward
TheLastGarou chapter 68 . 10/16/2014
Regarding Kenjamin's "Stop! Hama-Time!"
You are absolutely correct, it DID have to be done... and it was GLORIOUS!
TheLastGarou chapter 48 . 10/15/2014
Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies!
The Harrinator chapter 108 . 10/6/2014
This was a helluva ride. I'm a bit miffed that I hadn't been able to find this while it was still being written, then I'd have been able to prolong the experiance of reading it, instead of getting too caught up and finishing it in the span of three days. But, I suppose that's what the sequel's for. If I haven't missed that too. Sorry, i'm rambling. It's 02:00 here, and I'm tired. I just had to leave something showing how fantastic this story is, but I cant seem to adequately portray my fellings for this right now. You're a hell of a good author, Mr. SamJaz. It's been an honor reading your work.
Epuslso chapter 108 . 9/17/2014
truly one of the bast stories on
magmon1000 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
... So in this Minato is from Yorkshire? ... FINALLY!
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 78 . 9/3/2014
A Blackadder reference! High five!
Pecan Crisp chapter 31 . 9/1/2014
"Now, the reason why the previous persona users can't access the dark hour is the same reason the p3 persona users can't walk into TV's; they never needed to."

You probably know this by now, but as of P4 Arena, that is false. Persona 3 characters CAN go inside the TV, it's just that it only works in Inaba.
In fact, it's quite possible that if they had tried to enter the TV back when they went to Inaba (The school Field Trip, I think) it would have worked.
1,249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »