Reviews for Persona 3: Fairly English Story
Pecan Crisp chapter 31 . 9/1/2014
"Now, the reason why the previous persona users can't access the dark hour is the same reason the p3 persona users can't walk into TV's; they never needed to."

You probably know this by now, but as of P4 Arena, that is false. Persona 3 characters CAN go inside the TV, it's just that it only works in Inaba.
In fact, it's quite possible that if they had tried to enter the TV back when they went to Inaba (The school Field Trip, I think) it would have worked.
elegentgentleman chapter 107 . 8/5/2014
you know what, I am not ashamed to say that I love this story.
Minato is like Old Man Henderson, the only man to win at Call of Cthulhu. he causes just as much plot derailment. hell, all that's missing is the minor case of schizophrenia, the drinking, the team killing, and the missing lawn gnomes. if you have no idea who Old Man Henderson is, you need to look him up and read the full story, if you don't laugh, you have no soul.
kagemoto chapter 54 . 7/9/2014
Igor is a homolonculus it says somewhere that philemon made him out of a dolll!
njhnaruto chapter 108 . 2/10/2014
Dude seriously I can not put into words how awesome this story was.
Tadano Tenshi chapter 27 . 2/8/2014
The police officer Minato was talking to was Tohru Adachi right? I'm betting it was him
IronWolfe chapter 108 . 10/28/2013
Wow. Just... wow. That was absolutely bloody brilliant. Such a seemingly simple change, with such far reaching consequences... In the end, it's all about being human, isn't it? Finding the good that resides inside. The sheer awesomeness and emotion in this story is breathtaking. Thanks for writing such a fantastic story.
Rick Crash Tracy chapter 55 . 10/8/2013
Pardon me for my mental retardation but what's the C {3 - supposed to be?
Rick Crash Tracy chapter 38 . 10/4/2013
Dude I love Christian Minato!
obsidian-fox chapter 108 . 8/8/2013
I enjoyed this story overall.

I was jarred by a few inconsistencies - e.g. Minato could read people's levels earlier in the story (and was surprised by Shinji's level) but later the idea of demon rank had to be explained to him. And Minato had picked up plenty of auto-healing powers on various persona (invigorate, regenerate, victory cry, drain physical, drain elements), but those later seemed to be forgotten in the name of dramatic combat. Also, how could Takaya's power have such a wide impact on the world, even so far as rewriting diaries and histories? He doesn't have that kind of SP, and you had already established that his power doesn't affect machines (e.g. using Skynet to locate Takaya through security cameras). You could have just left that to the mysterious powers of the dark hour.

But I enjoyed the other parts, and there were a lot of them. Thanks for writing your story.
obsidian-fox chapter 100 . 8/6/2013
I feel like this chapter shouldn't have happened. The answer to his difficulties is not hard to find: one Victory Cry would do the job. He also has access to Regenerate 3 and Invigorate 3 via (according to your chapter 51) Messiah or Orpheus Telos.
DeathCrawler chapter 80 . 8/3/2013
i kinda hate you for this chapter because i lost the game
obsidian-fox chapter 73 . 7/29/2013
Awesome chapter.
hawkeyeriku chapter 108 . 7/21/2013
Seriously, this was every bit as good as I had heard, I laughed a lot, cried a lot and got hooked to it badly. One of the best reads I have found on this site, and I mean that.

I could start listing everything I enjoyed, but I'd be listing the entire story, so I won't do that. Great work on the story, great work on the Social Links, the Up to Eleven bit especially and the all-out wars there at the last part.

Good luck on the rest of your projects and thank you for this fantastic read.
Dad of War chapter 108 . 7/17/2013
9.9/10.
A fantastic, engaging story.
Although Minato's characterization as a killer and Englishman was a little weird to me, I still love this story. The incorporation of characters from other SMTP games were really well thought-out and brilliantly done. The romance between Yukari and Minato could have been more developed, but it was still pretty good. Beautifully written action scenes, fast-paced and well-written storytelling, lots of imagination concerning how SMTP terminologies function, and heart-poundingly emotional connections make this fic one of the best I have ever read. Props to you, my good man.
theonesin chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
Normally I hate fanfiction, but this is surprisingly good.

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it.
1,250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »