Reviews for Persona 3: Fairly English Story
Azurez chapter 30 . 9/16/2009
Wow you added Persona 1 and a new Arcana, interesting :D -grins- Let's see from Persona 4 I'm guessing Yosuke as one maybe Rise and/or Naoto will come -grins-

So I guess Naoya doesn't know what Tatsuya did to Philemon, huh? -grins- so will characters from P2 show up? -bounces-

Anyway I look forward to the next update!

-Abyss of Essence
iDesann chapter 30 . 9/16/2009
Gotta love these quick updates.

I gotta say, Elizabeth's antics made me laugh a bit. How could she fit all those coins inside that purse! It's a conspiracy I tells you. Poor Minato, forgetting his evoker like that. Still, he still kicked the Reaper's ass, with a little help from some explosives.

Nice cameo there, didn't expect P1's MC to be in this story. This entire Hollow Arcana thing has got me interested, mainly the last bit, regarding him sharing their madness. I can't wait for you to delve deeper into that.
ViktorMayrin chapter 29 . 9/16/2009
So the p4 cameo is a Yuakri fanboy...

*thinks* And that pretty much rules out everyone from Inaba, with the exception of Yosuke (which you've already nixed) and, though most likely impossible, a young Souji. Though you've said that since Souji and Yosuke are both still in middle school, no go.

Brown hair that needs cutting? Adachi? But wait... he'd still be an officer at this point... Perhaps the gas station attendant?

*blinks* Now that's just stupid and me pulling at strings.

*re-reads chp 27* ...Is it Adachi? Or am I just going nutters?

Gaah! I must stop this! Time to go do some P4...
naru-chan 92 chapter 29 . 9/16/2009

i never get tired of reading this!

you got the makings of an author my friend.

and about who fights minato..

go with whatever you think is right.

hurry up with the next chapter! XD
account not avalable chapter 28 . 9/15/2009
super awesome chapter, i love the humor yet the clues confound me
GeneralGeneric chapter 28 . 9/15/2009
Now THIS chapter is one of my favorites so far. I generally like the social link chapters, since they're pretty funny. The dream was also awesome: BULLETS ARE FLYING AT MY FACE! I also approve of this story's pairing: if there's also a little Akihiko/Mitsuru, I'd be fine with that too, heh. The language explanation was very interesting.

P4 character Yosuke, apparently. I'd recognize him anywhere from watching the Endurance Run so much (I also have to admit, Yosuke seems so much more... louder and distraught before moving to Inaba. He needs therapy.)
GeneralGeneric chapter 26 . 9/15/2009
I forgot to review the last three chapters that were released since I last commented, so I'll get to that now. But I'm going to skip chapter 27 since it was kinda boring (except for the surgery part), so yeah.

First of all, the Reaper is awesome. He seems like a pretty helpful guy when he's not trying to, you know, KILL you.

The Empress/Emperor fight was interesting; devouring shadows and all. 'twas creepy.

Overall, a nice chapter.
ViktorMayrin chapter 28 . 9/15/2009
I wanna say it's Youske. The bike and all, plus the Magician Arcana.

But I'm probably wrong, hm?

Granted, I *have* been playing a lot of P4 lately.

Can't wait for the next bit to appear!
Snakeeater91 chapter 28 . 9/15/2009
Great Chapter! Loved the French bit. I love my YukarixMinato Fic's, so glad that's main pairing. Taking a guess and saying that this P3 Universe took place before P4 and Pharos is talking about Souji? Random shot in the dark.
iDesann chapter 28 . 9/15/2009
Great chapter as usual. The dream sequence got me, I totally didn't expect that being a dream. Well, until Aegis/Aigis showed up. The ending to that sequence was great, too. Can't wait for the next chapter. :D

Also, is the P4 character that "distraught young chap" who keeps popping out of nowhere? Just an assumption.
KRP chapter 28 . 9/15/2009
Heh, you only have a rather vague plan for this, don't you? Anytime someone mentions something unusual or some such, you somehow end up incorporating it into the story. Either way, that's probably for the best. The lest strict the plan, the more open to change it is at any sign of trouble. :)

Well, this was an interesting little thing. Not sure how much I liked the 'dream sequence' in the beginning, but the ending was well worth it (BULLETS ARE FLYING AT MY FACE! XD). Although, technically, there was nothing in that 'dream' that restricted things to that next Sunday...any of those 'plans' could have been made at a later time (maybe months from the 'now'). I'm also not sure about how much Minato would 'subconsciously' remember Aegis/Aigis (which is it, anyways? They freakin' us both!), but meh.

well, thats all

see you next chapter.
Snakeeater91 chapter 26 . 9/14/2009
Love Crush 40, too bad all the new sonic games suck. Great Chapter!
naru-chan 92 chapter 27 . 9/14/2009
nicee! this is awsome, you are awsome.

keep it up...or i'll haunt you to death...(lol)
KRP chapter 27 . 9/14/2009
So, Akihiko figured out how to send text messages all of a sudden? When'd that happen? XD (ch 12). Minato also doesn't seem to have any problems with Japanese anymore...I dunno if that's a good thing or not.

So...even after Igor mentioned that despite the fact that the others could use only one Persona, Social Links would still affect them (also ch 12), Minato never gave consideration to the possibility that he could form Social Links with his comrades (apart from Fool)? That's...kinda amusing.

Last but not least; still wondering what you're going to have done with that arm of his. Also, I didn't notice; who else from P4 was mentioned? Or was it one of those side, Social Link characters? Dunno any of their names...

Well, thats all

see you next chapter
KRP chapter 26 . 9/13/2009
Nice. Bit of an interesting change to the Boss-Arcana Shadow battles. But, Minato half shadow, now? What's up with that?

Well, what'ev. Keep up the good work

see you next chapter.