Reviews for Persona 3: Fairly English Story
KRP chapter 32 . 9/18/2009
Eeh, I dunno. First, I'd need to figure out what year it is present in your fic (I'm not really sure...wait. Yukari mentioned the 'accident' happened in '99, Minato moved out when he was seven...right? So he was seven during '99...) Ok, either way, this happened about a century before Minato was born, so if it has anything to do with Minato's family, it'd have to do with his grand- or great-grandparents. If it has to do with England's history, I got nothin'

Interesting turn of events, in any case. Are the former persona users going to play a significant role, now, or are they more for information and plot purposes? You've pretty much near-completely deviated from the original by this point, eh?

well, thats all for now

see you next chapter.
GeneralGeneric chapter 32 . 9/18/2009
"Yes, I go on I recommend you do as well, but it will ruin your life." wut. Clarification please? Also, if Minato wants a badass Persona riding on a motorcycle, he should fuse Hell Biker.

And since I have no idea about England history, I'm just gonna guess that a war of some sort happened. If the Hollow arcana user went berserk and killed a ton of people, then that'd explain the different description. Maybe.

I also think that Yuko's social link will reach level 10 first. I don't really care much about those two, though.

The Persona 2 stuff was also interesting. I've never played any Shin Megami Tensei games, but I've been reading Let's Plays and watching some video walkthroughs like the Endurance Run.
account not avalable chapter 32 . 9/18/2009
doesnt matter how well placed a cliff hanger is it is till the bane of my existance and all other fanfiction afficionados
ViktorMayrin chapter 32 . 9/18/2009
The only things that come to mind are the King's Cross fire and the Great Storm.

That is to say, the only things that really stand out from Google... _;

Of course, some people might also mention Sleepy Hallow, simply from the name.

*shrugs* Cliffhangers. Meh. Used to it. I've written before as well, though without much success.
Ranmyaku Arashi chapter 31 . 9/18/2009
Brain damage huh?

That surprisingly makes a whole lot of sense.

Good chapter once again.
GeneralGeneric chapter 31 . 9/17/2009
Hooray, something drastic! And Minato wearing glasses would be nice, but it'd be better used for SRS BUSINESS like corporate meetings. And the OCD stock paper circling. Always.

Brain damage was a nice touch, and playing musical instruments FTW. I prefer the classical stringed instruments (viola is awesome) myself. The World Only God Knows is an awesome manga, too.

Edogawa is awesome. Minato should go make friends with him.
Snakeeater91 chapter 31 . 9/17/2009
I never understood how the P3 guys got there Personae. The Persona 4 made much more sense on how they acquired there Peronae. The Persona 3 guys just had "Potential". Unless it's explained in "The Answer. Never got into it.

Great chapter as always!
DrTempo chapter 31 . 9/17/2009
I'm gonna venture a guess here...And say the P4 character is Mitsuo Kubo(the guy who pretends to be the killer). He'd be a first-year or so at this time, I suppose.
naru-chan 92 chapter 31 . 9/17/2009
LOVE IT! but you know your chapters are shortning right!

this cannot be happening i know your busy with work but you should take time when writing you chapters... me? i love em but don't shorten them please?

by the by that was so freakin funny no words ac discribe how funny that was good job...good job
ravenwingcorps chapter 31 . 9/17/2009
very nice, brain damage, heh heh heh
Ranmyaku Arashi chapter 30 . 9/17/2009
Indeed I am. Sorry about being gone so long, real life called for a while.

Anyways as usual I have no complaints. Keep it up.
GeneralGeneric chapter 30 . 9/16/2009
Yes, another Tanaka chapter! Whenever Minato does his job, I imagine him wearing glasses, circling stuff on stock graphs using a giant red pen. 'unno why, but I just do.

The P1 stuff was interesting, since I've never played that game before. But don't P1 and P2 take place in another universe? I remember hearing that somewhere, but whatever.

And as for the concert... I think Minato should do something drastic. No idea what, but I wanna see something interesting, like him losing. On another note: I added this to my favorites. I read a lot of great stories but I keep forgetting to log in, heh.
GeneralGeneric chapter 29 . 9/16/2009
Bah, I have no idea who the P4 character is, then. I'm not good at guessing games.

Also: holy crap, that's a lot of money. That part was pretty funny. Plus, I'm guessing that the Reaper will show up being more badass? If he somehow burst through a wall riding a motorcycle, that'd make my day.
naru-chan 92 chapter 30 . 9/16/2009
no words can discribe how awsome that was...

but the chapter was shorter ther before i can wait a week or so before i go crazt want more (hahahah) but please make it longer!
account not avalable chapter 30 . 9/16/2009
cool chapter yet another mystery mull over
1,247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 .. Last Next »