Reviews for Persona 3: Fairly English Story
naru-chan 92 chapter 27 . 9/14/2009
nicee! this is awsome, you are awsome.

keep it up...or i'll haunt you to death...(lol)
KRP chapter 27 . 9/14/2009
So, Akihiko figured out how to send text messages all of a sudden? When'd that happen? XD (ch 12). Minato also doesn't seem to have any problems with Japanese anymore...I dunno if that's a good thing or not.

So...even after Igor mentioned that despite the fact that the others could use only one Persona, Social Links would still affect them (also ch 12), Minato never gave consideration to the possibility that he could form Social Links with his comrades (apart from Fool)? That's...kinda amusing.

Last but not least; still wondering what you're going to have done with that arm of his. Also, I didn't notice; who else from P4 was mentioned? Or was it one of those side, Social Link characters? Dunno any of their names...

Well, thats all

see you next chapter
KRP chapter 26 . 9/13/2009
Nice. Bit of an interesting change to the Boss-Arcana Shadow battles. But, Minato half shadow, now? What's up with that?

Well, what'ev. Keep up the good work

see you next chapter.
ViktorMayrin chapter 26 . 9/13/2009
As a general rule, the British and the Southern Irish (of which I am descended from) tend to not get along. Not sure what the current mood is between them, but I made an assumption.

Do forgive me for that.

Hm, interesting concept with the Emperor/Empress fight. I enjoyed it.
account not avalable chapter 25 . 9/12/2009
cool chapter but how is minato going to deal with the super powerful persona like,helel,satan,lucifer,(dude is scary) and messiah. also dude you have got to get minato the armor shoes of light, are you going to give him lucifer's blade and what are you going to do about the ultimate oppnent
Snakeeater91 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
finally decided to review rather then just always forgetting. Loved the little shots at other cultures bit, and man Minato is such a pimp XD
ViktorMayrin chapter 25 . 9/11/2009
I noticed you didn't even make snarky comments about the Irish. Smart man, for we have long arms...

Well, we have a lot of booze, but that's aside the point.

I do like the story. It's interesting, and that's hard to find nowadays.

Keep up the good work, sir.
GeneralGeneric chapter 25 . 9/11/2009
Wow, nice story you got running here. I've been catching up with the new chapters, and I have to say; I like the twists you added to the social links, like Minato actually being hired by Tanaka. It was pretty interesting to read.

Also, minor nitpick: Tres means three in Spanish, not French. The French word for three is something like trois (bah, can't remember the exact spelling). But maybe you knew that already, so eh.

The More You Know, I guess. Spanish and French sound pretty similar sometimes ;)
Vegeta the 3rd chapter 25 . 9/11/2009
Wow, great story. Let's see...

You had Orpheus make a return as Orpheus Mikazuchi and had Minato try to change his appearance to kick Ekoda's ass...

Tres Bien is actually Spanish, unless the French also use similar Spanish words in their language.

And that is pretty funny, how Minato didn't think to use a skeleton key on the gym door until now.

Can't wait for the next update.

-Vegeta the 3rd
ravenwingcorps chapter 25 . 9/11/2009
'never thought to mention it till now'

Thats like me :)
Lesser Ninja chapter 24 . 9/11/2009
You are a very talented author, and it shows through this story. I like alternative personality you've attributed to Minato without making him seem too powerful or unnatural.

Minato's interaction with the Arcana Cards was a fresh approach, how he regarded them as the appear in his head. I particularly enjoyed his close call with the reaper, and the following chapter he annihilated the three tables in. The songfic element was very well done, I didn't feel like skipping through paragraphs of lyrics to get back to the story. It has a good sense of intensity, overall the story has a great theatricallity to it.

Poor blighter's juggling girls now, I hope he doesn't hurt their feelings in the coming chapters. Though if Minato's luck and charisma are any indication he's heading for a miraculous harem. I'd personally love to see more of his relationship with Chihiro.

Hope you update soon, Good Luck!
Khold1 chapter 24 . 9/9/2009
Great story so far, looking forward to more.
naru-chan 92 chapter 24 . 9/9/2009
yay! your were right there was awsomeness here!
Callum the dragoon chapter 23 . 9/8/2009
woot, im waiting for fathers with various types of weapons when this twist turns for the worse.
Hikaru Yamamoto chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I love your work,So captivating and Minato has a interesting personality.
1,247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 .. Last Next »