Reviews for Persona 3: Fairly English Story
naru-chan 92 chapter 22 . 8/21/2009
nice i luvv read ing this and when im not reading an updated chapter im re-reading it this story got me hook you my friend are a genius. updated but don't forget your studies...
ravenwingcorps chapter 21 . 8/21/2009
very nice man, im looking out for the 'level 10', seriously how are you going to get that to work
KrossWinter chapter 21 . 8/20/2009
Hm...Quite the interesting story. I particularly like the Reaper idea. You mind if I borrow it? Mind I won't carbon copy it if you let me, I'll add my own twist. You don't have to, though.

Anyways, I think Minato is going to have some moral battles coming up. It'll be dificult for him, at the very least. Are you planning to start something between he and Chihiro, by the way?

I eargerly wait for the next chapter.

~KrossWinter.
KRP chapter 21 . 8/20/2009
aww, I like it when authors update a chapter a day :P. Ah, well. Can't be helped. Hmm...I've just realized it's technically been three days; does that mean you'll have an update soon? :D

So, how does Minato plan to fight? Have Pharos transform into some type of weapon/pole arm? He did want to use that spear-thing earlier...

Doyd112 chapter 21 . 8/19/2009
I'm enjoying this take on persona 3, keep it up. Good tip on looking up the Eric Roche.
naru-chan 92 chapter 20 . 8/17/2009
yayy this was so (sniff sniff) beautiful! and nice how you got hima a job but i think you should make him more like kyubbi when something bad happens and he's blinded with rage y'know? but thats not for me to say got it your doing great!
KRP chapter 20 . 8/15/2009
Well, hey. Maybe he can now have an excuse to go wandering around that way?...eh..that was kinda heartless. Is it a problem that I had to think somewhat to admit that..?

Well, either way, you've officially started branching away from the game and into completely new territory. Pharos is now making more than bi-monthly visits, and actually has a part to play in everything. I never really got around to doing the Devil SL (Hierophant either, really...).

Still hung up about those items, huh? Well, you could always just never have items like that really used in battle (use magic skills/spells instead), and only use them once all the fighting's over and done with. Then you don't have to worry about any ally/enemy factors.

well, thats all for now

DMM chapter 19 . 8/15/2009
You're adding new chapters at a very desirable pace, great job so far.
Ranmyaku Arashi chapter 19 . 8/15/2009
Another brilliant chapter.

Once more I have no complaints.

Keep it up.
KRP chapter 19 . 8/14/2009
...how many girlfriends is he going to end up with? You have Minato able to see/sense someone's Arcana, and use different persona to better understand/get along with them. Heh, even if he only ends up dating one person, he's gonna have a fanclub, that's for sure.

About you're question up front...meh, not sure. These people can cast magic, though, so it could be spread by spiritual means, or possibly as a mist/vapor/rain/spray that is spread. It also might be able to go through scent; you just have to point out that the item's target has to be real/human or whatever. Shadows are quite different from humans in many aspects. Although, you'll probably have trouble when you consider any item's effect on Aigis/Aegis (I'm still not completely sure which one is supposed to be canon). She's a robot after all...

KingJeric chapter 18 . 8/13/2009
It's great how you're making logical explanations for a lot of unrealistic stuff. (I never thought of Revival Beads as medicine pills).

And it's awesome how the Reaper actually has a role, now. In the game, it's just "some guy you fight when you're strong enough", but now it actually has a role.
SNOOKY chapter 18 . 8/13/2009
DUDE! freaking AMAZING if you read at the right speed! gah! coll chapter too, keep it coming
KRP chapter 18 . 8/12/2009
Nice. Very, very nice. This? This should be fun...:D

Meh, not much to say. You're just that good (so far...don't let up).

see you next chapter
Callum the dragoon chapter 18 . 8/12/2009
do it do it do it DO IT!

that was awesome!

i have goosebumps and everything!

very well done
DMM chapter 18 . 8/12/2009
Cool chapter with some nice action in it. Really cool that you're making the Reaper a character in the story instead of just a random encounter enemy like in the game.

Looking forward to more.