Reviews for Now That's What I Call An AfterParty
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
Bill and Eric share a bond as master and servant? That's just nasty. I hope Bill treats his servant Eric right. And thanks for making Sookie a disgusting slut.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2016
Ew. Bill cum. Gross. Does she have bleach she could use in the shower?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
If Sookie's underwear was saturated maybe she needs to see a doctor.
sbinez chapter 71 . 10/1/2016
Absolutely AMAZING! Thank you, thank you!
sbinez chapter 55 . 10/1/2016
55 Chapters in and this is seriously the best story ever! I haven't commented after every chapter because you posted this story so long ago, but after that last line I felt the need to tell you how truly talented you are! Your way with words is fantastic, thank you for writing this! In my opinion you surpassed CH's writing skills many chapters ago!
tricelander chapter 46 . 7/18/2015
I love this story and hope that Alexander Skarsgard's Tarzan movie will have a similar mud scene that is as delicious as the one you just wrote for us. ... Smokin' ...
lisa lloyd chapter 10 . 6/17/2015
I just read this story & I loved it, it's a great story u need 2 write more...
Zephyr Hearts chapter 13 . 5/14/2015
Oh dear god. I have been reading non-stop and I literally had to stop myself just to comment. Your writing is PERFECT. I love how you write Eric's character and Sookie's as well. You're a genius. And the smut, oh yes, very well written!

I know this story is complete but you deserve more reviews than what you have. Even though over 1,000 reviews is still pretty fantastic if you ask me!

Onwards to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 37 . 12/7/2014
Long story short is that Eric is a physically and emotionally abusive jerk and Sookie doesn't mind because he has a talented dick.
Eric Is All Mine chapter 71 . 10/18/2014
Yowza. You have a way with words...and lemons. This was a very fun read. Thank you!
gruen chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
This was so much fun, but there are so many questions left unanswered. I do hope you will continue this story. Please!
cela chapter 26 . 9/12/2014
I think sookie has had so much of eric's blood that she now has his personality defects! his temper is just as hot, if not more than hers.
rachel.olsenwilliams chapter 36 . 7/27/2014
PECKER GNAT! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Priceless :)
PimtheForestFaun chapter 68 . 7/10/2014
Hello
I enjoy stories of powerful Sookie. Before S/E find out about who leaked the info to loDI about Sookie, before Quinn's name is cleared, it seems that it disregards Pam's heart and life to encourage her feelings for Quinn.
PimtheForestFaun chapter 47 . 7/9/2014
Wow. Such disrespect of the doctor. Doesn't look good on you.
1,242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »