Reviews for Now That's What I Call An AfterParty
tricelander chapter 46 . 7/18
I love this story and hope that Alexander Skarsgard's Tarzan movie will have a similar mud scene that is as delicious as the one you just wrote for us. ... Smokin' ...
lisa lloyd chapter 10 . 6/17
I just read this story & I loved it, it's a great story u need 2 write more...
Zephyr Hearts chapter 13 . 5/14
Oh dear god. I have been reading non-stop and I literally had to stop myself just to comment. Your writing is PERFECT. I love how you write Eric's character and Sookie's as well. You're a genius. And the smut, oh yes, very well written!

I know this story is complete but you deserve more reviews than what you have. Even though over 1,000 reviews is still pretty fantastic if you ask me!

Onwards to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 37 . 12/7/2014
Long story short is that Eric is a physically and emotionally abusive jerk and Sookie doesn't mind because he has a talented dick.
Eric Is All Mine chapter 71 . 10/18/2014
Yowza. You have a way with words...and lemons. This was a very fun read. Thank you!
gruen chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
This was so much fun, but there are so many questions left unanswered. I do hope you will continue this story. Please!
cela chapter 26 . 9/12/2014
I think sookie has had so much of eric's blood that she now has his personality defects! his temper is just as hot, if not more than hers.
rachel.olsenwilliams chapter 36 . 7/27/2014
PimtheForestFaun chapter 68 . 7/10/2014
I enjoy stories of powerful Sookie. Before S/E find out about who leaked the info to loDI about Sookie, before Quinn's name is cleared, it seems that it disregards Pam's heart and life to encourage her feelings for Quinn.
PimtheForestFaun chapter 47 . 7/9/2014
Wow. Such disrespect of the doctor. Doesn't look good on you.
tanseynz chapter 67 . 6/25/2014
SOB! Sneaky bastard!
tanseynz chapter 40 . 6/25/2014
Liberal-minded Sookie? Who'd a thunk it!
Btw, Pam's plan to get rid of Compton? PERFECT!
Nice to see some positive Quinn too.
tanseynz chapter 37 . 6/25/2014
Poor Eyja. Passed around like second-hand furniture, judged only by her appearance, bred like an old cow to an arrogant young bull, and killed in childbirth trying to bear his oversized offspring. Death is better than some things...
marshak chapter 48 . 1/15/2014
I Love this story, some of the shit they say nearly makes me laugh out loud. Pam's inner commentary is my favorite, and not only in this story but my favorite Pam ever!
tleel chapter 68 . 12/21/2013
Pam's last name in the books is ravencroft
1,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »