Reviews for Any Other Day
TotallyLosingIt chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
GOT REALLY EXCITED BECAUSE EZRA AND JOSIAH KNOW ASL AND WOW THANK YOU FOR INCLUDING THAT
NotTasha chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
I just love the twist at the end of the story. It makes perfect sense! Very well done
NotTasha chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
I love Ezra's reaction to the memory of the 'purple dress'. That would make anyone jump!
NotTasha chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I love that Buck's comment was that she was "hot". LOL. That's totally him. Sounds like trouble is brewing
Mistress of the Darkwood chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
I really enjoyed this.
sfulton229 chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
Wow, very nice twist at the end! You really had picked scenes that both Vin and Ezra were involved in and only made it clear whose memories/visions ATFEzra was seeing in this part. Ezra figured it out just in time and saved Vin. The reaction was pretty impressive and really raised all sorts of questions. The mystery of Aislinn is getting deeper and deeper. Thanks for sharing this and the sequel.
LdyGossamer chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
I enjoyed this story very much! I look forward to the sequel to see what's going to happen next.
preachersgal chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Great story! Loved the Halloween theme and the glimpses of Ezra's "past life". The ending with Ezra sounding the warning to save Vin's life was terrifically played out. Loved Chris' comment at the end about Ezra possibly being Vin in a past life. And the seven being destined to be together. Wonderfully done! Bravo!
SivanShemesh chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Well, sometimes it's not surprising at all, as Ezra and Vin are good characters to play with.

I don't think that i had read your sequel, is Ezra in it?

Thank you for updating it. Keep up the great work you are doing with your fic and add the next fic when you can.

Yammy1983 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
interesting story! can't wait for more...
sfulton229 chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Very cool! Ezra having flashbacks or images of a past life out west; seeing the others there too and trying to figure out what is going on. Love that one of the images was of the purple dress incident. Things are getting more mysterious and Ezra is in fear of losing his mind. That is a big weakness, since Ezra is so good at thinking. Thanks for this part and I'm looking forward to the next part!
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Very nice start to this fic and a lovely mystery. The teasing between Buck and Ezra was fun and very much in character. The mysterious psychic who led Ezra in the past life regression has a hidden agenda and finding that out should be interesting. Love that Ezra thinks of himself as an Old West gambler; that was very vividly described. Thanks for this part!
SivanShemesh2 chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Thank you for updating it, poor Ezra was left out and yet the visions are now hunt him down.

Keep up the great work that you are doing with your fic, and update as soon as you can.

SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Oh i love this story... though poor Ezra to suffer from it.

Looking forward to re-read it again. Thank you for posting.

Keep writing good new stories... please... as well..